View Single Post
Old Friday, October 17, 2014

RAO RAMEEZ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhmmdkashif View Post
I won’t be so sure about that because of one reason, we are living in an age of end of politics and it seems ideologies are no longer sought in most of the world. This is an age of building economies and pursuing dreams. Nevertheless I would claim I am not sure and not hold an absolute belief . My absolute belief lies in Allah and Holy Prophet (SAW) has himself told to look for signs and seek truth to strengthen your belief, whereas majority of people tend to follow the flock .
The time you are strengthening your belief, you are actually falling back again towards your ideology. Looking for signs means your are getting a logic for all your ideologies which you previously followed just blindly or for attaining some inner satiety or for any other reason.Singularity is a term on which finally all physicist of the world are agreeing. Seeking one force which is actually controlling the whole universe.It will explain all the theories of mankind from God to Big Bang and Big Bang to again packing up of whole universe towards the same basic unity of mass and energy and then you will be actually strengthening your ideology of "Creation from one Force i.e Allah" and Creation of Universe with it's trigger with in 6 days...And the day of judgement..
Biologist on the other hand are tending to attain a singular cell which would suffice us in all our malignancies and ailments, implant that cell and you will get cured...So, with each highly sign and truth you are actually going to attain satisfaction of your ideology..
mhmmdkashif (Friday, October 17, 2014)