View Single Post
Old Sunday, October 19, 2014
PHILOSOPHER
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Stunner is just really niceStunner is just really niceStunner is just really niceStunner is just really niceStunner is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by aClockworkTunio View Post
Stunner Bro, do you have anything to say about low scores of IHC in 2014. What's your diagnosis? Is IHC the new Indo-Pak or was it just a bad year for the subject?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
It will be an overall low scoring year .. No doubt most of the aspirants have scored a lot less in Islamic History but some of them have also crossed the 140 mark .. Which means there must be an error in technique of those with low marks .. I have asked some students with low scores to send me their outlines of the attempted questions .. Once received, I'll discuss here the method that should have been adopted in papers .. The exam questions looked simple but were tricky and also asked for something different than the normal perception of aspirants ..

Regards ..
aClockworkTunio (Sunday, October 19, 2014), fraz bandesha (Wednesday, October 29, 2014), RAO RAMEEZ (Thursday, October 23, 2014)