View Single Post
Old Friday, October 24, 2014

soft rock is on a distinguished road
Smile see man...

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmanwrites View Post
How did you inferred that I want to create disorder. Diplomacy is used worldwide to exploit other countries in order to satiate vested interests. Pakistan should've replicated the same

Exploitations is one-sided benefit oriented concept. When you tempt to exploit something for your purpose, it reflects the fact that are concerned only about your own interests . And when the benefits of one party only are served , other party , suffers,. Similar like you said that Pakistan could have exploited the dissent between china and India, And that’s you stance. If Pakistani government to do what maintain, obviously Pakistan , would have, but when you focus on cons and pros of an intention , you relies after you have to go for that or not. Same did the Pakistani. And our Politicians are mostly corrupt but not that not much degraded and little minded that could create obstacles for themselves at-least, or in other word to create disorder in already fragile relationship with India, and shade darkness on relationship with china.

For instance, for your understanding, I take a book from you , a book that would casual, I mean rare and unavailable in market. And I use it just to only serve my purpose, and when you ask for your book , I answer I don`t have your book ,in conditions able to serve your purpose of study, I don`t think you ll take any good effect of that when already, if our relationship , like India and Pakistan and tense, and on the other hand if we take a look of Pakistan and China relationship , that might also suffer. So obviously it creation of disorder when you exploit something. And comes out your words, which you yourself do not understand ..:p

And thanks for the rest of your comments/answers..

Regards