Monday, April 29, 2024
07:14 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Friday, October 24, 2014

soft rock is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmanwrites View Post
Although both countries are interdependent on economic front yet considerable amount of dissent is observed in their political arena.

Provide proofs or a link at-least for this dissent you are talking about..And which country do you think is on the right side if there you can support your statement with facts please ???

Quote:
US arms enemies of China and is circling China through Asia-Pacific policy,

what Asia-Pacific policy states???? and how do you evolve that policy my brother..???

Quote:
China knows it and that's why it is investing heavily in it's defense capabilities.

Instead u might say China is investing in defense sector, to improve their defense capabilities,, !!!

Would be pleasure to see your response ???

Regards

Quote:
The cheap Chinese products have flooded our markets and in turn wiped out our domestic industry.
That flooding of market has created jobs to those countless jobless citizens of Pakistan who are been kept in unbelief through in-accessible loan schemes by Pakistani government and its weak economic policy Why most of the budgets of Pakistan are in deficit, almost every years, What impression do you take out of this reality.???.

Though as per the economy of Pakistan and lack of integrity of most Pakistan player politicians, we the Pakistanis should be grateful to those least possible loans for our economically fragile citizens, who instead of being culprits for society have become contributor to Pakistani economy. Read economic report of year 2013-14 and evoluve the importance of chines goods in Pakistan.

http://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&rc...77880786,d.d2s

And The industries of our country have not been wiped out after Chinese goods, mostly industries have been stopped due to weak economic policy of Pakistan, multiple excuses and lack of consensus among Pakistani government and the industrialists of this country.

Cheap imports from china, which have low quality, more quantity ,and cheap for citizens to buy though life-time of such imports is also less, but affordable for our poor citizens. Pakistani should be grateful to what we import from china.

Quote:
Pak and China are not in love with each other rather they are in need of each other and it seems China has benefited more from this relation owing to their diplomatic skills.

Yes, china has benefited more this relationship because of their good economy. And also beneficial for Pakistan as I said above.

Quote:
The impact of their manipulation or diplomacy can be guaged from the fact that majority in Pakistan look towards China as a saviour although the ground realities are exactly contrary to that.we could've exploited the dissent among China and India to our own interest by pitching more astute and dynamic diplomatic skills!

astute and dynamic diplomatic skills!<<must be used for mediation and improving relationship and not for creating disorder ..Which is your point

Regards

usmanwrites is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by soft rock View Post

Provide proofs or a link at-least for this dissent you are talking about..And which country do you think is on the right side if there you can support your statement with facts please ???
On the one hand US supports "one China" policy and on the other hand it arms Taiwan. Supports View point of japan on island issue between China and Japan.Opposes SCO bla bla... A simple google can give you plethora of dissent between the two.
I don't support any country both have their vested interests

Quote:

what Asia-Pacific policy states???? and how do you evolve that policy my brother..???

US is encircling China by making alliances around China to make China insecure. Here is the link
http://www.foreignpolicyi.org/conten...ons-pivot-asia

Quote:
Instead u might say China is investing in defense sector, to improve their defense capabilities,, !!!
Quote:
Investing in defence sector to play Russian roulette? Tremendous increase in the defence budget is directly proportional to Increasingly aggressive policy of Asia-Pacific.

Quote:
Is this "Fighting Forum" or "Conversations Forum"

And develop your sense then it will work.Thanks.
Ad hominem
The Following User Says Thank You to usmanwrites For This Useful Post:
soft rock (Friday, October 24, 2014)

Quote:
[I]
Though as per the economy of Pakistan and lack of integrity of most Pakistan player politicians, we the Pakistanis should be grateful to those least possible loans for our economically fragile citizens, who instead of being culprits for society have become contributor to Pakistani economy. Read economic report of year 2013-14 and evoluve the importance of chines goods in Pakistan.
The report you are referring to, does not reflect the ground realities and consider that nothing but bunch of lies like PTV News

Quote:
[
And The industries of our country have not been wiped out after Chinese goods, mostly industries have been stopped due to weak economic policy of Pakistan, multiple excuses and lack of consensus among Pakistani government and the industrialists of this country.
A typical economist would tell you that failure of Pakistan's deomestic industries is linked to reducing tariff barriers and welcoming cheap Chinese products thus falling prey to Chinese diplomacy!

Jobs based on foreign imports create a bubble economy that is bound to fail in long term.Moreover, cheap products have discouraged indigenous industries hence contributing to our economic faliure.

India didn't open itself to foreign products until its indigenous industries were developed even it went on to ban giant like Coca cola from Indian soul.

Country develop themselves by focusing on exports like India and China but Pakistan did contrary to it by opening itself to tenderness of Chinese imports

[QUOTE=soft rock;772198][I]
astute and dynamic diplomatic skills!

Quote:
astute and dynamic diplomatic skills!<<must be used for and improving relationship and not for creating disorder ..Which is your point[/I
How did you inferred that I want to create disorder. Diplomacy is used worldwide to exploit other countries in order to satiate vested interests. Pakistan should've replicated the same

Smile see man...

Quote:
How did you inferred that I want to create disorder. Diplomacy is used worldwide to exploit other countries in order to satiate vested interests. Pakistan should've replicated the same

Exploitations is one-sided benefit oriented concept. When you tempt to exploit something for your purpose, it reflects the fact that are concerned only about your own interests . And when the benefits of one party only are served , other party , suffers,. Similar like you said that Pakistan could have exploited the dissent between china and India, And that’s you stance. If Pakistani government to do what maintain, obviously Pakistan , would have, but when you focus on cons and pros of an intention , you relies after you have to go for that or not. Same did the Pakistani. And our Politicians are mostly corrupt but not that not much degraded and little minded that could create obstacles for themselves at-least, or in other word to create disorder in already fragile relationship with India, and shade darkness on relationship with china.

For instance, for your understanding, I take a book from you , a book that would casual, I mean rare and unavailable in market. And I use it just to only serve my purpose, and when you ask for your book , I answer I don`t have your book ,in conditions able to serve your purpose of study, I don`t think you ll take any good effect of that when already, if our relationship , like India and Pakistan and tense, and on the other hand if we take a look of Pakistan and China relationship , that might also suffer. So obviously it creation of disorder when you exploit something. And comes out your words, which you yourself do not understand ..:p

And thanks for rest of comments..

Regards

mysterious me will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Come up with proof..brother..Avoid what other believe.Make firm ur own belief. and reality based on facts matter..not what people believe without having logical bases for those beliefs.
dear fellow member i am not brother can call me sister if you want to.
Why has it(balochistan government) not decided to take over the Saindak mine from the Chinese, who have reportedly been involved in excessive mining that has reduced the lifespan of the mine and brought no economic benefit to the area?
An excerpt from DAWN

Saindak copper gold mine of bolachistan's chagi district has been generously given to a chinese company on totally incognisable terms. Profit distribution is as follows, The Chinese company took 75% the Federal government 24% and only 1-2% for the Balochistan Government. wouldn't it spark the separatists.
Story doesn't end on saindak, 300 bn dollar plus mine of reko dik is next. There is no transparent bidding in sight for the mine while the companies from all over the world have shown interest in the mine. Former senator sana baloch has alleged that the government of Pakistan has given it away to china in return of the latter's help in mega projects of nawaz regime. Though government has denied the accusations but actions speak louder than words.
I have no issues with handling over the mines or else to china but there must be a transparent process and open bidding prior to that.

Smile see man...

Quote:

Exploitations is one-sided benefit oriented concept. When you tempt to exploit something for your purpose, it reflects the fact that are concerned only about your own interests . And when the benefits of one party only are served , other party , suffers,. Similar like you said that Pakistan could have exploited the dissent between china and India, And that’s you stance. If Pakistani government to do what maintain, obviously Pakistan , would have, but when you focus on cons and pros of an intention , you relies after you have to go for that or not. Same did the Pakistani. And our Politicians are mostly corrupt but not that not much degraded and little minded that could create obstacles for themselves at-least, or in other word to create disorder in already fragile relationship with India, and shade darkness on relationship with china.

For instance, for your understanding, I take a book from you , a book that would casual, I mean rare and unavailable in market. And I use it just to only serve my purpose, and when you ask for your book , I answer I don`t have your book ,in conditions able to serve your purpose of study, I don`t think you ll take any good effect of that when already, if our relationship , like India and Pakistan and tense, and on the other hand if we take a look of Pakistan and China relationship , that might also suffer. So obviously it creation of disorder when you exploit something. And comes out your words, which you yourself do not understand ..:p

And thanks for the rest of your comments/answers..

Regards