View Single Post
Old Friday, October 31, 2014

Buddha has a spectacular aura aboutBuddha has a spectacular aura aboutBuddha has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
First and foremost, be yourself.

For IQ tests expect the unexpected. I remember we practiced verbal non-verbal tests before CE 2014 psychological but the test itself had nothing familiar. It was way too tough. And they keep revising it every year so nothing we had heard from our seniors was that helpful or even relevant.

It would be a good idea to practice GAT and GRE Quantitative section since they do ask questions based on mathematical formulas among many many others. Like this % of this % is ___?
They even asked riddles- and related stuff like who is the prime suspect in a given situation. And there was that riddle too; a man is blind, deaf and mute - how to give him a certain news blah blah Or may be there were three men in that riddle, I don remember. All I remember is that portion sucked BIG TIME!
And they do ask a lot of vocabulary - I think those words are either from Latin or Greek

It would be a good idea to revise your optional subjects as well as relevant compulsory ones like Pak Affairs because they usually touch them in Psychological interview. Again Current Affairs and questions related to Economy and Geography are usually asked even in Psychological interview.
That's some information! How's your interview prep going? I guess you're too seasoned to worry about anything like that
He that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow (Ecclesiastes 1:18)