View Single Post
Old Sunday, December 16, 2007
Banned

Mazher is on a distinguished road

To be continued....

Quote:
I mentioned in my one post that Things are goingto b very serious and should be tackled with more wise and visionary approach.

You can confirm my statement by following link

http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/d...opinion-2.html

The Post is also pasted here:

Quote:
@ sureshlasi

Quote:

Firstly i must appreciate u for introducing such beneficial reforms in forum.

Thanxxx

Quote:

I think we can discuss on most burning issue of " Chief justice ". I think it is inappropriate to accuse any party till they are not proved to b convicted

Very right

Quote:

As Mr President has dismissed Chief Justice Iftikhar Chaudhry, alleging that he misused his office.Chaudry's "misuse of office" was to investigate the disappearances of four hundred people, many of them human rights workers, who were arrested since the War on Terrorism began, as well as to prevent the sale of a government-run steel mill and the conversion of a public park in Islamabad to a privately-run mini golf club. But a Question arises that President hold the rights to accuse Chief justice. His name has been omitted from supreme court website and Flags are disappeared from his place. but according to constitution 1972 point 209, a chief justice will continously perform his services till he is not proved as convicted.

Geo TV and its arch rival Aaj TV were banned on Monday and the two channels went out off the air for several hours after they declined the instructions from the Pakistan Electronic Media Regulatory Authority, (PEMRA) to stop coverage of the bloody lathi-charge on the agitating lawyers in which several of them including opposition Pakistan People Party (PPP) Senator and Advocate Lathif Khan Khosa sustained head injuries. Besides , Attack at Geo head office arouse the doubt of public that something wrong going on behind the curtain.

In an article published in The Washington Post, former Pakistani Premier Benazir Bhutto dismissed claims that only Musharraf stood in the way of nuclear-armed fundamentalists, "The notion of Musharraf's regime as the only non-Islamist option is disingenuous and the worst type of fear-mongering.

President Musharraf's government faces elections later this year. He has stated his intention to remain in power for five more years to "in order to roll back religious extremism, ensure political stability and sustained economic growth." His plan for re-election is to get the outgoing Parliament to re-appoint him to another five-year term before the elections!
I guess , Mr President feel discomfort with Iftikar choudry because he would become a big barrier for future intends.

Right dear....

As I hav posted "Washington's Post-View" on this issue in my last post that clearly indicates the "intensity" of this burning issue.

In this regard, one can easily perceive that what will happen?

in my opinion,

1) Musharraf will hav 2 leave his Uniform.
2) Benazir Bhutto will b the next Ruling authority of Pakistan.
3) Musharraf will be compelled by her 2 leave his uniform coz it is the only way of agreement.
4) Chief Justice will enjoy his status.
5) Waziristan and Wana-sort of Operations will again start that would damage the prestige of Pak Army more crucially.
6) Madrassahs and Islamic Extremism will b handled on very 1st preority.
7) Un-stability inside the country will b seen i.e. more dangerous 4 us.
8) Pakistan needs a big decision 4m Musharraf's side ...... i.e. act like Mahatir Muhammad .......... u know what I am trying 2 say?.....

Pakistan is on verge of political, financial and religious dilemma and it should b tackled with wiser approach and statesmanship.

Regards
With best Regards,

Mazher
The Following User Says Thank You to Mazher For This Useful Post:
Abdul Wahid (Sunday, December 30, 2007)