View Single Post
Old Sunday, November 09, 2014

RAO RAMEEZ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadafazam View Post
Where does the problem lie: problem is not the law problem is the lawlessness and the hypocrisy to cover that lawlesslness. Problem is our national character. In a country where every law is abused why shall any one wonder over misuse of just one law. If we start repealing laws on basis of misuse then we'll have to burn the whole book of law and burry its ashes. We kill our sisters and mothers and call it honour. We fail to provide basic rights to a community and call the outcomes a conspiracy of foreign hands. We pick up people whom we dislike and kill them after declaring traitors. How can we spare such a handy law. We even marry our women with the Holy Quran, isn't it blasphemy.
Cent percent same thoughts I had 2 days before especially this marriage with Quran issue...But kept my self aloof from this controversial topic when I saw people are still in favour of blasphemy law..Such articles never get published...I had written a whole account but it will be better to keep away...A little excerpt which I wrote just during my coffee break...
I had written each and every sect of Islam with proves, how they are blasphemous and how their highly exalted Ulemas in their books have written obscenities..All sects..Shia,Sunni,Deobandis,Wahabis, Marzais etc...But I can't write here on forum because I'm sure I will start getting Reputations of Anti-Religious etc etc...So, I took a little milder side of the card. Not milder though much as well..

Blasphemy is a small word for societies where injustice is the principle, basic human rights are violated and their poor weak masses are downtrodden in the hell of unpaid toils. Where respect is for those who just in their prides have hidden vendetta of looting the masses and disrespect for those who stand firm in protecting their rights. When hypocrisy is regarded as “one’s high capability of survival” in the society and piety of one’s character is his inability to cope with the ground realities. Dignity of character becomes an obsolete cult. Where character of a Man is judged by the luxuries he kept, as a symbol of success. Successful are those who have gathered all materials of life and made records in lechery. Where Mr. Justice is a stain on the face of justice. Where teachers, the symbols of civilization, are found raping their disciples, the most bizarre face of the society.

And All this is happening in the era when Man is aware of all high moralities, outcomes of obscenities and every single matter of life is crystal clear.

When in a day 1000’s of verses of Quran and Hadith gets violated by those who claim themselves as “saviors of their religion”. When the words uttered by their Prophet PBUH are thrown daily thousands of times in the backs.
Pakistan’s ideology got demolished on the very first day when first Prime Minister belonging to “Capitalist” or “Communist” ideologies was elected. Pakistani masses had rejected “Islam” as their ideology on that very day. Whole Pakistan Muslim nation had became “Apostate” on that very first day. And apostasy is even bigger crime than “Blasphemy”…Am I Right or Wrong?
Don’t you think, then whole Muslim nation should be stoned to death?????
We must do some self-assessment as well… If we as a nation never stood firm for our religion then we have no right to issue a decree on a non-Muslim rejecting or abusing our religion.

P.S:- This Idea of whole Muslim Nation must be stoned to death is very near to "Taliban's Idea" plus "Khwarij's" idea that all Muslims except them are "Apostates", so they should be blasted.
Here some people are saying "If state delays the justice in such case, individuals had to come up, must have to shift their paradigms now.