View Single Post
Old Tuesday, November 11, 2014

umair.ali is on a distinguished road

Hi, once you are nominated and shortlisted based on NTS test score, they will tell you for which country have you qualified, and then provide you a list of participating universities from that country. You have to provide 3 options then.

I qualified for this scholarship in 2013 for a MBA in China. I gave them 3 choices, they themselves got me admission in one, although it was the last one :p. I even received the visa form to submit to the embassy (Visa form was already filled to my pleasure). So it was a done deal. I did not go because I got another funding in UK.

Then to my surprise, after a month they asked me if I wanted to go to Turkey instead, I remember they proposed Balakant University perhaps. I told them I was going to UK. So they are actually fairly good once you clear the test. Mr Anwar Farooq Sadozai in IPC, the section officer is quite a good man, he is not like other government officers. So do not worry, focus on the test first.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to umair.ali For This Useful Post:
ciddiqui (Wednesday, November 26, 2014), CoolBird (Monday, December 15, 2014), Tassawur (Tuesday, November 11, 2014), zunair888 (Tuesday, October 20, 2015)