View Single Post
Old Wednesday, November 12, 2014
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,265 Times in 674 Posts
VetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to all

Interview experience shared by a candidate named " Fahad Nasir " on facebook. I have copied that for you guys. Hopefully it will help you a bit.

The interviews are shorter than you might expect. It only took 20 mins and that was the average today. The panel consists of five interviewees.

They asked me to state my optional subjects and then subsequently asked questions from International Relations.
My optional subjects are:
Indo Pak History, Journalism, Business Administration, Sociology.

The chairman asked me a lot about the latest degree. Also, focused on how good a university IBA is. Then he inquired about my specialization and posed some questions on that.

They asked me about the significance of Gawadar port and role of Iran in international politics in general and with respect to Pakistan in particular.

The rest of the interviewees had objective questions like where is the panama canal? What was the value of Pakistani exports last year? Where is Malta? What is a current account deficit?

Courtesy : Fahad Nasir ( KP PMS candidate )
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to VetDoctor For This Useful Post:
abdurraufkhalid (Sunday, November 16, 2014), bathoor (Thursday, November 13, 2014), Dorian Gray (Wednesday, November 12, 2014), Farhan Kaif (Friday, May 06, 2016), M6789 (Thursday, November 13, 2014), mmkhan (Tuesday, December 30, 2014), Waqas77 (Wednesday, November 12, 2014), Young Hafiz (Monday, November 24, 2014)