salam
ya question of common man arise
but where we have to go
just to sit in home
watch selection results and not election results
winter is in full mood
see t.v and get enjoy
no wory
election bycott or part of election process does not cause a change in common man life
t.c
Thanx 4 nice suggestion

@ QurratulAin

Quote:
I totally argee with the insistence on "History of World"
OK

Quote:
Yes India did so, but saying that India concentrated on institutionalization of politics only will not be a fair arguement, they did consider the economy as well, and that's why the economy is strong as well.
U r right but I maintain my saying coz on her Preority list, Strengthening of political institutes remained 1st point.

U know more than me that Both things "Politics and Economy" are directly related to each other

Work 4 one will giv u result 4 second on Auto basis.

Quote:
I'm extremely sorry to say that there's no event or step in my limited knowledge that has to do something with 'Economy". The only thing our lead has concentrated always was 'Power", neither politics, nor economy.
U r right..... coz General Ayyub Khan admitted the fact that he had come 2 power just for the sake of his own political ambition.

But

U didn't get my point. I was trying 2 say that at that time it was beleived that Military Rule was responsible 4 better economy so it was argued by General Saab at that time and followed the same path. (Views of Shahid Javed Burki)

Quote:
In defence of my say, I'd like to remind you of Liaqat Ali Khan's first visit to USA (After emergence of Pakistan), where by he was asked to request whatever he needs for a new born country and he required 'arms' placing the reason that we're insecure, having India in our neighbour. At the same time Indian PM required for basic needs, i.e. industries that can provide food to their people.
not fair ..... That was the absolute need of that time

Quote:
So see the difference here! Election is secondary here, thought is primary!
With due respect, I totally disagree with u. It was the most need of that time. Thought must b different coz there was hell of difference b/w both nation's condition and questions.

The debate-soul can not b associated with the quoted example

Quote:
Probably you're right! But isn't that more secularism, rather than democracy. Further according to constitution of 1973, no non-muslim can have the seat of PM or president of Pakistan.... I fear we cannot ever be democratic then, if you consider this as the base of democracy!
Much thanx 4 my correction. u hav used Absolutely the right word. I consider the above mentioned thing but on secondary basis. First u must admit the supremacy of constitution. As this is saying just obey it. Modifications will come on next step.

Quote:
Yes, because in India, people from almost every sphere participate in election. Even Phoolan devi got right to participate, but tell me how many such examples are found in Pakistan.

Fault is in our thoughts dear. V hav stopped 2 hav dreams. no hope is there in youth, no spark can b seen in nation. All r thinking that "Everything has been damaged and no one can correct this situation.... Hopeless Approach."

Iqbal has truly illustrated that:

Khuda nay aaj tak uss qaum ki halat nahin badli
na ho jis ko khayal aap apni halat k badalnay ka

(This is the accurate interpretation of a Quranic verse)

Quote:
I can expect positive from elections if:

Mukhtaran Mai participates in election
No feudal lord contests
At least 60% public casts votes
How will it happen? just reply

Plz write the "Procedural path" 2 hav these signs if it is possible. If not plz mention!

Quote:
Talstai has rightly said, and you've got it as well! But I'd be happy all politicians and leads to understand same!
All hav got except u dear coz u said in continuity that:

Quote:
Yes, totally agree! But it's been 60 years not 60 seconds (minute)!
V hav not started our journey. (see plz again "the Quote")

Quote:
Right, but unfortunately Pakistan has never found a true democratic leader. Let me clear if leaders were democracy lovers, they must have to maintain it, rather making charters of democracy!. It's a shame on them that they have let the army rule be prolonged!
U r right.... but there must b a start 2wards confession of our failures.
Let us start with mine......... I admit all of stated failures by us with open-heart and mind.

At least we initiate a difficult and long war that is started in thoughts with positive approach.

Quote:
What about the agenda? If they've agenda to crush a common man, they'll have enough time to go through it!
y r u so negative?
anyhow ok with ur comment.... but u must bear the load of Ruling Elites for 5 years in any "+ve" or "-ve" case and prepare urself 4 better option next time.

It will make ur political institute strong alongwith parties.... coz there will b an ultimate need 4 Ministers 2 follow the given agenda of party 2 acquire next term-ticket.... the best path 2 filter the currupt Political systemetic viruses i.e. Puppets

Parties will enjoy more powerful status rather than Personalities.

Quote:
We've enough personalities, I think! We're in need of pragmatic solutions, not personalities!
U r absolutely right.... I was not duely presented myself. I also asked " Personalities will be out of the game coz parties will be the replacement of them"

Quote:
I do respect your views, and will appreciate a debate with solid arguements! Besides that you still didn't get my point of great expectations by charles dickens.I'd suggest you having a read of it, it's one of the classics!
My mistake 2 interprete.....

I m pasting now with more attention and presence of all sences my previous post 4 u

plzzz must read it

Quote:
Respected Mam

U may hav already seen the English Movie "300" or read the Frank Miller's Epic Graphic Novel.

If not, Plz read the novel or watch the movie

It tells us the true story of 300 ELITE SPATAN Warriors led by their fearless King "LEONIDAS (BUTLER)", who thwart the charge of "XERXES" and his Persian army at the battle of "Thermopylae.

Facing insurmountable odds, their valor and sacrifice inspire all of Greece to unite against their Persian Foe, Leading to the origins of Democracy.

Let's start our journey like "300 Spartan Warriors" and hope 2 hav better aftermaths and consequences.

Let's think positive about the system to build it for its prosperity.

Let's broad our thoughts to get better results in approaching future.

Let's discourage all rubbish and stinking debates going on in our sorroundings.

Let's built our Pakistan with positive thinking, positive doing and postive actings.

Let's hope..... 4 positives

Nothing more from my side

(This is not an emotional post .....this time with presence of attentive mind..... so plz take it serious)

Regards

Ur Mazher
"Wo fareb khurda Shaheen, jo pala ho Kargiso-n mein
Usay kia khabar k kia hay? Rah-o-Rasm-e-Shaah-bazi"

(Iqbal)
The Following User Says Thank You to Mazher For This Useful Post:
Abdul Wahid (Sunday, December 30, 2007)