Thursday, May 02, 2024
08:47 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Economist In Equilibrium
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: she won the Essay competitionBest Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModMember of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: For the year 2006

Qurratulain has a spectacular aura aboutQurratulain has a spectacular aura aboutQurratulain has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazher
@ Qurratulain (A Pretigious member of the forum)

U r so senior to talk 2 and I m also one of ur admirers. But with due respect I argue ur above mentioned statement not on personal egoic grounds but on logical debatable data.
That's so nice of you! And it's your right by birth to argue on solid grounds. I'd love to have debate as I didn't have one for a long time on this board.
Quote:

Elections are always proved in the history of the world as the best path 2 develop a viaable political system.
I totally argee with the insistence on "History of World"

Quote:

Let me plz explain my statement on factual comparison of Indo-Pak Regimes after Partition.

1) India concentrated on consolidating her Political Institute (And the only path is "the Elections") after getting power in 50's.
Yes India did so, but saying that India concentrated on institutionalization of politics only will not be a fair arguement, they did consider the economy as well, and that's why the economy is strong as well.

Quote:
2) Pakistan didn't pay much attention on this very question of that day and followed the most popular belief of Focussing "Economy" under Military Dictatorship rather than strengthening the political Institutes on sound grounds. (As it was beleived at that time.... Economy on sound ground can only be acheived by Military Rule..... but nothing was further than reality..... This thought was proved "The worst Approach in Consolidation of State")
I'm extremely sorry to say that there's no event or step in my limited knowledge that has to do something with 'Economy". The only thing our lead has concentrated always was 'Power", neither politics, nor economy.

In defence of my say, I'd like to remind you of Liaqat Ali Khan's first visit to USA (After emergence of Pakistan), where by he was asked to request whatever he needs for a new born country and he required 'arms' placing the reason that we're insecure, having India in our neighbour. At the same time Indian PM required for basic needs, i.e. industries that can provide food to their people.

So see the difference here! Election is secondary here, thought is primary!

Quote:
India chose the right path and at now, she is enjoying the healthy Democracy in her state. (President is Muslim and Prime Minister is Sikh.... Both are from Minorities)
Probably you're right! But isn't that more secularism, rather than democracy. Further according to constitution of 1973, no non-muslim can have the seat of PM or president of Pakistan.... I fear we cannot ever be democratic then, if you consider this as the base of democracy!

Quote:
But this institute (Politics) has enterd in very advanced phase after testing this path repeatedly (Only Elections)

To be continued..........
Yes, because in India, people from almost every sphere participate in election. Even Phoolan devi got right to participate, but tell me how many such examples are found in Pakistan.

I can expect positive from elections if:

Mukhtaran Mai participates in election
No feudal lord contests
At least 60% public casts votes

Last edited by Qurratulain; Tuesday, December 18, 2007 at 06:41 AM.
Economist In Equilibrium
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: she won the Essay competitionBest Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModMember of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: For the year 2006

Qurratulain has a spectacular aura aboutQurratulain has a spectacular aura aboutQurratulain has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
To be continued.......

According to Leo Talstai "Confession of ur failures is the starting point of ur victory"

Let us confess that v hav had a very worse past, v hav not taken the required path, v never took this issue so seriously.....

But this is the right time to start a new journey towards the consolidation, strength and Progress.
Talstai has rightly said, and you've got it as well! But I'd be happy all politicians and leads to understand same!

Quote:
I m Possible (A famous member of our forum) is liked by me due to his nice, informative and logical debates. He has very pretty signatures "Nothing is impossible..... The word ... Impossible..... itself says I M Possible"
Memorable sig!

Quote:

Systems are not developed in minutes. At first, everything seems to b very difficult.... but ur desire and will power alongwith consistant determination make these situations "Possible".
Yes, totally agree! But it's been 60 years not 60 seconds (minute)!

Quote:

I ever criticised Musharraf on this forum.... (u can confirm my statement to view my posts)

But his decision to take off his Uniform changed my views..... I mentioned in my one post that Things are goingto b very serious and should be tackled with more wise and visionary approach.

This tackling (to leave uniform) is absolutely perfect and I want to pay my regards to "Great Musharraf" who took a better step just to giv a starting point towards development of the nation.

He was doing much better than many of previous rulers but I always maintained my statement that "He is doing good but his path is not right"

Politicians should be tested to rule over the nation and Military intervention must be discouraged.
Right, but unfortunately Pakistan has never found a true democratic leader. Let me clear if leaders were democracy lovers, they must have to maintain it, rather making charters of democracy!. It's a shame on them that they have let the army rule be prolonged!

Quote:
When elections would give Ruling Elites for complete 5-years term, Things must be settled.
How can you be so sure, BTW?

Quote:
U can easily forsee the consequences that,

1) Political Parties will hav appropriate and obvious Agenda to follow.
What about the agenda? If they've agenda to crush a common man, they'll have enough time to go through it!

Quote:

2) Progressive approach will be there in Society
Please elucidate!

Quote:

3) Institutionalization will be maintained on sound basis
What basis?

Quote:

4) Institutes will replace the "Personalities" in the country.
We've enough personalities, I think! We're in need of pragmatic solutions, not personalities!

Quote:

I will not say that u should respect my views as u r my senior on this forum and hav much precised and accurate knowledge about these issues..... but.... I will again maintain my previous statement (Without having a fear 2 b asked "LoLz" ....... just kidding

Answer

Regards

Mazher

I do respect your views, and will appreciate a debate with solid arguements! Besides that you still didn't get my point of great expectations by charles dickens.I'd suggest you having a read of it, it's one of the classics!

Last edited by Qurratulain; Tuesday, December 18, 2007 at 06:32 AM.
Provincial Civil Service
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,335 Times in 569 Posts
Xeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdom
Post zia's view....

Quote:
Will you believe that your vote have value?
Will you hope that your vote would bring change?
Will you expect that election would not be rigged?

I could not believe these three lines would cause such a marvelous, hot and spicy debate. Well-done Qurrat sis: and Mazher bro: but Mazher you ought to be precise and to the point.

Sine Independence the result of Democracy, Dictatorship and Presidential form of Government is in front of us. Those who became the developed are due to their hard work, loyalty and succession of policies. It is our bad luck that every ruler changes the policies of previous government. There are very few chances for a developing country to be developed after 60 years.

Let us see who is sincere to our country. Every politician, bureaucrat and others have foreign accounts and property. If there is any difficulty for them in Pakistan they will go abroad and take the charge of their settled business. Q. Who will remain in the country if all of them escaped form the country?
Ans. Only the loyal nation of Quaid and Iqbal and sincere Pakistani.

How can a vote bring change while you all leaders are contesting election as a result of deal. PPPP has not given any of its ticket to a middle class person. Judges are under detention. All the opposition parties have their own notion, no party agrees with the other on the major national issues. They should show solidarity on the major national crisis.

I will believe in the fair election if every Pakistani affords to contest the election, that capacity is 2 to 5 Million at least.

This election will bring change i.e PPP will rule and PML-Q would be in opposition. These elections are welcomed by enormous suicide attacks and acts of terrorism.

May Allah keep the Pakistan safe and sound from the internal and external dangers and show us the right path to change the system and make our country developed and an example for the whole world.

Wazeer is an unknown quantity at this point

Baat niklai gii too door tulak jayi gii..However ,let us see how two intellectual respond each other ..

mast420 is on a distinguished road

salam
ya question of common man arise
but where we have to go
just to sit in home
watch selection results and not election results
winter is in full mood
see t.v and get enjoy
no wory
election bycott or part of election process does not cause a change in common man life
t.c
Old Monday, December 24, 2007
Banned

Mazher is on a distinguished road

@ mast420

Quote:
salam
ya question of common man arise
but where we have to go
just to sit in home
watch selection results and not election results
winter is in full mood
see t.v and get enjoy
no wory
election bycott or part of election process does not cause a change in common man life
t.c
Thanx 4 nice suggestion

@ QurratulAin

Quote:
I totally argee with the insistence on "History of World"
OK

Quote:
Yes India did so, but saying that India concentrated on institutionalization of politics only will not be a fair arguement, they did consider the economy as well, and that's why the economy is strong as well.
U r right but I maintain my saying coz on her Preority list, Strengthening of political institutes remained 1st point.

U know more than me that Both things "Politics and Economy" are directly related to each other

Work 4 one will giv u result 4 second on Auto basis.

Quote:
I'm extremely sorry to say that there's no event or step in my limited knowledge that has to do something with 'Economy". The only thing our lead has concentrated always was 'Power", neither politics, nor economy.
U r right..... coz General Ayyub Khan admitted the fact that he had come 2 power just for the sake of his own political ambition.

But

U didn't get my point. I was trying 2 say that at that time it was beleived that Military Rule was responsible 4 better economy so it was argued by General Saab at that time and followed the same path. (Views of Shahid Javed Burki)

Quote:
In defence of my say, I'd like to remind you of Liaqat Ali Khan's first visit to USA (After emergence of Pakistan), where by he was asked to request whatever he needs for a new born country and he required 'arms' placing the reason that we're insecure, having India in our neighbour. At the same time Indian PM required for basic needs, i.e. industries that can provide food to their people.
not fair ..... That was the absolute need of that time

Quote:
So see the difference here! Election is secondary here, thought is primary!
With due respect, I totally disagree with u. It was the most need of that time. Thought must b different coz there was hell of difference b/w both nation's condition and questions.

The debate-soul can not b associated with the quoted example

Quote:
Probably you're right! But isn't that more secularism, rather than democracy. Further according to constitution of 1973, no non-muslim can have the seat of PM or president of Pakistan.... I fear we cannot ever be democratic then, if you consider this as the base of democracy!
Much thanx 4 my correction. u hav used Absolutely the right word. I consider the above mentioned thing but on secondary basis. First u must admit the supremacy of constitution. As this is saying just obey it. Modifications will come on next step.

Quote:
Yes, because in India, people from almost every sphere participate in election. Even Phoolan devi got right to participate, but tell me how many such examples are found in Pakistan.

Fault is in our thoughts dear. V hav stopped 2 hav dreams. no hope is there in youth, no spark can b seen in nation. All r thinking that "Everything has been damaged and no one can correct this situation.... Hopeless Approach."

Iqbal has truly illustrated that:

Khuda nay aaj tak uss qaum ki halat nahin badli
na ho jis ko khayal aap apni halat k badalnay ka

(This is the accurate interpretation of a Quranic verse)

Quote:
I can expect positive from elections if:

Mukhtaran Mai participates in election
No feudal lord contests
At least 60% public casts votes
How will it happen? just reply

Plz write the "Procedural path" 2 hav these signs if it is possible. If not plz mention!

Quote:
Talstai has rightly said, and you've got it as well! But I'd be happy all politicians and leads to understand same!
All hav got except u dear coz u said in continuity that:

Quote:
Yes, totally agree! But it's been 60 years not 60 seconds (minute)!
V hav not started our journey. (see plz again "the Quote")

Quote:
Right, but unfortunately Pakistan has never found a true democratic leader. Let me clear if leaders were democracy lovers, they must have to maintain it, rather making charters of democracy!. It's a shame on them that they have let the army rule be prolonged!
U r right.... but there must b a start 2wards confession of our failures.
Let us start with mine......... I admit all of stated failures by us with open-heart and mind.

At least we initiate a difficult and long war that is started in thoughts with positive approach.

Quote:
What about the agenda? If they've agenda to crush a common man, they'll have enough time to go through it!
y r u so negative?
anyhow ok with ur comment.... but u must bear the load of Ruling Elites for 5 years in any "+ve" or "-ve" case and prepare urself 4 better option next time.

It will make ur political institute strong alongwith parties.... coz there will b an ultimate need 4 Ministers 2 follow the given agenda of party 2 acquire next term-ticket.... the best path 2 filter the currupt Political systemetic viruses i.e. Puppets

Parties will enjoy more powerful status rather than Personalities.

Quote:
We've enough personalities, I think! We're in need of pragmatic solutions, not personalities!
U r absolutely right.... I was not duely presented myself. I also asked " Personalities will be out of the game coz parties will be the replacement of them"

Quote:
I do respect your views, and will appreciate a debate with solid arguements! Besides that you still didn't get my point of great expectations by charles dickens.I'd suggest you having a read of it, it's one of the classics!
My mistake 2 interprete.....

I m pasting now with more attention and presence of all sences my previous post 4 u

plzzz must read it

Quote:
Respected Mam

U may hav already seen the English Movie "300" or read the Frank Miller's Epic Graphic Novel.

If not, Plz read the novel or watch the movie

It tells us the true story of 300 ELITE SPATAN Warriors led by their fearless King "LEONIDAS (BUTLER)", who thwart the charge of "XERXES" and his Persian army at the battle of "Thermopylae.

Facing insurmountable odds, their valor and sacrifice inspire all of Greece to unite against their Persian Foe, Leading to the origins of Democracy.

Let's start our journey like "300 Spartan Warriors" and hope 2 hav better aftermaths and consequences.

Let's think positive about the system to build it for its prosperity.

Let's broad our thoughts to get better results in approaching future.

Let's discourage all rubbish and stinking debates going on in our sorroundings.

Let's built our Pakistan with positive thinking, positive doing and postive actings.

Let's hope..... 4 positives

Nothing more from my side

(This is not an emotional post .....this time with presence of attentive mind..... so plz take it serious)

Regards

Ur Mazher
"Wo fareb khurda Shaheen, jo pala ho Kargiso-n mein
Usay kia khabar k kia hay? Rah-o-Rasm-e-Shaah-bazi"

(Iqbal)
The Following User Says Thank You to Mazher For This Useful Post:
Abdul Wahid (Sunday, December 30, 2007)
Old Tuesday, December 25, 2007
Banned

@ ziakhan

Quote:
Sine Independence the result of Democracy, Dictatorship and Presidential form of Government is in front of us. Those who became the developed are due to their hard work, loyalty and succession of policies. It is our bad luck that every ruler changes the policies of previous government. There are very few chances for a developing country to be developed after 60 years.
I agree with u that 3 things are essential 2 acheive any target:

1) Will
2) Determination
3) Consistancy

That is our bad-luck in deed that v hav not yet pursued towards 1st step i.e. "will"

Nothing is impossible as I quoted the sigs of my fellow I m Possible in my previous post.

If there is somethings seems difficult 2 solve, we must start 2 think about its solution. k Iqbal said:

"Taqdeer k Qazi ka yeh fatwa hay azal say
hay jurm-e-zaeefi ki saza marg-e-mufajaat"

Quote:
Let us see who is sincere to our country. Every politician, bureaucrat and others have foreign accounts and property. If there is any difficulty for them in Pakistan they will go abroad and take the charge of their settled business. Q. Who will remain in the country if all of them escaped form the country?
Ans. Only the loyal nation of Quaid and Iqbal and sincere Pakistani.
Nice illustrative approach

Quote:
How can a vote bring change while you all leaders are contesting election as a result of deal. PPPP has not given any of its ticket to a middle class person. Judges are under detention. All the opposition parties have their own notion, no party agrees with the other on the major national issues.
Who will break the ice?
Who will address these issues?

not u and mine?

Quote:
They should show solidarity on the major national crisis.
Absolutely right..... how will they show if they r consistently and continuously intervened by Military?

Quote:
I will believe in the fair election if every Pakistani affords to contest the election, that capacity is 2 to 5 Million at least.
well said bro

Quote:
This election will bring change i.e PPP will rule and PML-Q would be in opposition.
no problem ..... we should welcome the results and think seriously about the future of Pakistan. This is not important who will rule over the country? Important thing is that Political parties must rule as they belong to the masses.... not Military Dictators. These elections will prove a starting point of required filteration process in my opinion.... if u think positive!

Quote:
These elections are welcomed by enormous suicide attacks and acts of terrorism.
All of stated probs r legacy of Military Regimes. So bear them with patience and be careful in future 2 hav such a stupid Rule!

Quote:
May Allah keep the Pakistan safe and sound from the internal and external dangers and show us the right path to change the system and make our country developed and an example for the whole world.
Aameen

What should I say as I mentioned it earlier....

"God helps those who help themselves"

With best regards,

Waiting 4 corrections 4m ur prestigious side,

Ur Mazher
The Following User Says Thank You to Mazher For This Useful Post:
Banned

@ QURRATULAIN & ZIAKHAN

2DAY NO REPLY WAS FOUND BY ME 4M UR VALUED SIDE.

SO,

ME LEAVING 4M THIS THREAT WITHOUT SAYING ANY WORD.

WAITING 4 UR POSITIVE CRITICISM 4 MY BETTER APPROACH.

WITH BEST REGARDS,

MAZHER
Provincial Civil Service
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,335 Times in 569 Posts
Xeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdom
Post Election and Change........?

@Mazher

I don’t have the solid arguments because I have very little knowledge. The Don of debate Miss Qurrat will reply you in well manner with solid arguments. She has vast study and knowledge. Please do not put me in this category but I will try it.

Quote:
Who will break the ice?
Who will address these issues?
Not u and mine?
It I got that opportunities it would be great honor for me to do something for our homeland like heaven.

Quote:
Absolutely right..... how will they show if they r consistently and continuously intervened by Military?
Who invited the military? Since 1947 we are blaming on another no one is ready to say “I am responsible” and this is the solution. What did they do in their reign? You cannot conquer a nation by only shouting and baseless manifesto. Do something practically.

Quote:
No problem..... we should welcome the results and think seriously about the future of Pakistan.
Good, but B.B says “ I will accept the results if I got the majority of the seats". If she has the objection than how can you accept the results please also see the circumstances which I mentioned in the previous post, in which we cannot accept the result.

We are thinking seriously for Pakistan sine 1947 so think more there is no restriction on dreams this is the only hope.

Quote:
This is not important who will rule over the country?
Why? Alas! If an educated voter don’t know the value of his vote and about the leader (who has to decide his fate). Personality is very important. We have to follow a leader who has good reputation and for him we have to give sacrifice.

Quote:
Important thing is that Political parties must rule, as they belong to the masses.... not Military Dictators.
See PPPP, MMA (JUI-F), PML-Q, PML-N, MQM-pro govt: Parties and The parties having one or two seats have boycotted the election and they are in opposition. They are PIT, PMAP, JI, and BNP etc

So the parties of masses belong to which category?
Having the 8 seats or the other. You should see their record what did they do?

Quote:
These elections will prove a starting point of required filtration process in my opinion.... if u thinks positive!
I think it is ending point.

Quote:
All of stated probs r legacy of Military Regimes. So bear them with patience and be careful in future 2 have such a stupid Rule!
Mazher one think keep in mind as we love Pakistan the Army and Politicians will also. Our main problem is “Change” the people want change. When the Nawar Sharif was dethroned the people were dancing and distributing the sweets and now the same public is against the Mr. Pervez Musharaf, why we accepted him?

This is due to the lack of strong Democratic Foundation. If we had that than this would never happened.

Two quotations that will clear my viewpoint.

Long dispute means both the parties are wrong.

Making mistake is not a mistake but repetition of mistake is a mistake.
Old Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Economist In Equilibrium

Quote:

@ QurratulAin

U r right but I maintain my saying coz on her Preority list, Strengthening of political institutes remained 1st point.

U know more than me that Both things "Politics and Economy" are directly related to each other

Work 4 one will giv u result 4 second on Auto basis.
Politics and Economy though having direct relationship within them do require individual planning, and execution. Yes, a combine effort results in boosting up both but if there's a loop hole in any one of them the tiring efforts at other remain worthless. Hope you got my point!

Quote:
U r right..... coz General Ayyub Khan admitted the fact that he had come 2 power just for the sake of his own political ambition.
No matter General Saab admitted or not, the history itself is evidence for all other regimes as well.

Quote:
But

U didn't get my point. I was trying 2 say that at that time it was beleived that Military Rule was responsible 4 better economy so it was argued by General Saab at that time and followed the same path. (Views of Shahid Javed Burki)

Quote:
not fair ..... That was the absolute need of that time
Wasn't food, shelter and health the need of time?

Quote:

With due respect, I totally disagree with u. It was the most need of that time. Thought must b different coz there was hell of difference b/w both nation's condition and questions.
Yes, there was difference in conditions, but the balance in defense & basic needs could have been maintained. Any ways, m' not arguing for the change of strategy but just to highlight the streamline set at very threshold.

Quote:

The debate-soul can not b associated with the quoted example

That's a lame excuse, I think. We accept leaders with all their goods and bads, and highlighting their mistakes do not mean to criticize them, but just for information for the forth coming leads not to repeat those.

Quote:
Fault is in our thoughts dear. V hav stopped 2 hav dreams.
According to researches, dreams are our thoughts in unconscious so if we stopped dreaming, means we don't have enough thoughts to dream about, so fault still lays in thoughts.

Quote:
no hope is there in youth, no spark can b seen in nation. All r thinking that "Everything has been damaged and no one can correct this situation.... Hopeless Approach."
I completely disagree, that there's no hope in youth. I think you might not have seen the work by youth. I'd recommend you to explore the youth parliament. I'll also recommend you to read Dr. Awab Alvi, and some extremely good youth at chowrangi.com and chowk.com (These are only examples on web) further exploration will show you the exact scene.

Quote:

How will it happen? just reply

Plz write the "Procedural path" 2 hav these signs if it is possible. If not plz mention!
hehehehehehe! That's a good spin. It was a question for you to answer Read between the lines!

Quote:
All hav got except u dear coz u said in continuity that:

V hav not started our journey. (see plz again "the Quote")

Quote:
U r right.... but there must b a start 2wards confession of our failures.
Let us start with mine......... I admit all of stated failures by us with open-heart and mind.

At least we initiate a difficult and long war that is started in thoughts with positive approach.
Action is still needed!
Quote:

y r u so negative?
I might was negative if any of my statement would have been baseless or without any solid argument. All my statements do not lack arguments and base so I don' think you can list me as negative.

Quote:
anyhow ok with ur comment.... but u must bear the load of Ruling Elites for 5 years in any "+ve" or "-ve" case and prepare urself 4 better option next time.
May I ask why? It's no compulsion!

Quote:

It will make ur political institute strong alongwith parties.... coz there will b an ultimate need 4 Ministers 2 follow the given agenda of party 2 acquire next term-ticket.... the best path 2 filter the currupt Political systemetic viruses i.e. Puppets

My questions are still unanswered.

One thing I'll request you, if you don't mind please, use the default font color and formating, as it's good from readability point of view! Thanks for understanding!

Regards,

Last edited by Qurratulain; Wednesday, December 26, 2007 at 11:22 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Qurratulain For This Useful Post: