View Single Post
Old Tuesday, December 25, 2007
Banned

Mazher is on a distinguished road

@ ziakhan

Quote:
Sine Independence the result of Democracy, Dictatorship and Presidential form of Government is in front of us. Those who became the developed are due to their hard work, loyalty and succession of policies. It is our bad luck that every ruler changes the policies of previous government. There are very few chances for a developing country to be developed after 60 years.
I agree with u that 3 things are essential 2 acheive any target:

1) Will
2) Determination
3) Consistancy

That is our bad-luck in deed that v hav not yet pursued towards 1st step i.e. "will"

Nothing is impossible as I quoted the sigs of my fellow I m Possible in my previous post.

If there is somethings seems difficult 2 solve, we must start 2 think about its solution. k Iqbal said:

"Taqdeer k Qazi ka yeh fatwa hay azal say
hay jurm-e-zaeefi ki saza marg-e-mufajaat"

Quote:
Let us see who is sincere to our country. Every politician, bureaucrat and others have foreign accounts and property. If there is any difficulty for them in Pakistan they will go abroad and take the charge of their settled business. Q. Who will remain in the country if all of them escaped form the country?
Ans. Only the loyal nation of Quaid and Iqbal and sincere Pakistani.
Nice illustrative approach

Quote:
How can a vote bring change while you all leaders are contesting election as a result of deal. PPPP has not given any of its ticket to a middle class person. Judges are under detention. All the opposition parties have their own notion, no party agrees with the other on the major national issues.
Who will break the ice?
Who will address these issues?

not u and mine?

Quote:
They should show solidarity on the major national crisis.
Absolutely right..... how will they show if they r consistently and continuously intervened by Military?

Quote:
I will believe in the fair election if every Pakistani affords to contest the election, that capacity is 2 to 5 Million at least.
well said bro

Quote:
This election will bring change i.e PPP will rule and PML-Q would be in opposition.
no problem ..... we should welcome the results and think seriously about the future of Pakistan. This is not important who will rule over the country? Important thing is that Political parties must rule as they belong to the masses.... not Military Dictators. These elections will prove a starting point of required filteration process in my opinion.... if u think positive!

Quote:
These elections are welcomed by enormous suicide attacks and acts of terrorism.
All of stated probs r legacy of Military Regimes. So bear them with patience and be careful in future 2 hav such a stupid Rule!

Quote:
May Allah keep the Pakistan safe and sound from the internal and external dangers and show us the right path to change the system and make our country developed and an example for the whole world.
Aameen

What should I say as I mentioned it earlier....

"God helps those who help themselves"

With best regards,

Waiting 4 corrections 4m ur prestigious side,

Ur Mazher
The Following User Says Thank You to Mazher For This Useful Post:
Abdul Wahid (Sunday, December 30, 2007)