View Single Post
Old Tuesday, December 25, 2007
Provincial Civil Service
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,335 Times in 569 Posts
Xeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdom
Post Election and Change........?

@Mazher

I don’t have the solid arguments because I have very little knowledge. The Don of debate Miss Qurrat will reply you in well manner with solid arguments. She has vast study and knowledge. Please do not put me in this category but I will try it.

Quote:
Who will break the ice?
Who will address these issues?
Not u and mine?
It I got that opportunities it would be great honor for me to do something for our homeland like heaven.

Quote:
Absolutely right..... how will they show if they r consistently and continuously intervened by Military?
Who invited the military? Since 1947 we are blaming on another no one is ready to say “I am responsible” and this is the solution. What did they do in their reign? You cannot conquer a nation by only shouting and baseless manifesto. Do something practically.

Quote:
No problem..... we should welcome the results and think seriously about the future of Pakistan.
Good, but B.B says “ I will accept the results if I got the majority of the seats". If she has the objection than how can you accept the results please also see the circumstances which I mentioned in the previous post, in which we cannot accept the result.

We are thinking seriously for Pakistan sine 1947 so think more there is no restriction on dreams this is the only hope.

Quote:
This is not important who will rule over the country?
Why? Alas! If an educated voter don’t know the value of his vote and about the leader (who has to decide his fate). Personality is very important. We have to follow a leader who has good reputation and for him we have to give sacrifice.

Quote:
Important thing is that Political parties must rule, as they belong to the masses.... not Military Dictators.
See PPPP, MMA (JUI-F), PML-Q, PML-N, MQM-pro govt: Parties and The parties having one or two seats have boycotted the election and they are in opposition. They are PIT, PMAP, JI, and BNP etc

So the parties of masses belong to which category?
Having the 8 seats or the other. You should see their record what did they do?

Quote:
These elections will prove a starting point of required filtration process in my opinion.... if u thinks positive!
I think it is ending point.

Quote:
All of stated probs r legacy of Military Regimes. So bear them with patience and be careful in future 2 have such a stupid Rule!
Mazher one think keep in mind as we love Pakistan the Army and Politicians will also. Our main problem is “Change” the people want change. When the Nawar Sharif was dethroned the people were dancing and distributing the sweets and now the same public is against the Mr. Pervez Musharaf, why we accepted him?

This is due to the lack of strong Democratic Foundation. If we had that than this would never happened.

Two quotations that will clear my viewpoint.

Long dispute means both the parties are wrong.

Making mistake is not a mistake but repetition of mistake is a mistake.
Abdul Wahid (Sunday, December 30, 2007)