View Single Post
Old Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Economist In Equilibrium
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: she won the Essay competitionBest Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModMember of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: For the year 2006

Qurratulain has a spectacular aura aboutQurratulain has a spectacular aura aboutQurratulain has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazher

@ QurratulAin

U r right but I maintain my saying coz on her Preority list, Strengthening of political institutes remained 1st point.

U know more than me that Both things "Politics and Economy" are directly related to each other

Work 4 one will giv u result 4 second on Auto basis.
Politics and Economy though having direct relationship within them do require individual planning, and execution. Yes, a combine effort results in boosting up both but if there's a loop hole in any one of them the tiring efforts at other remain worthless. Hope you got my point!

Quote:
U r right..... coz General Ayyub Khan admitted the fact that he had come 2 power just for the sake of his own political ambition.
No matter General Saab admitted or not, the history itself is evidence for all other regimes as well.

Quote:
But

U didn't get my point. I was trying 2 say that at that time it was beleived that Military Rule was responsible 4 better economy so it was argued by General Saab at that time and followed the same path. (Views of Shahid Javed Burki)

Quote:
not fair ..... That was the absolute need of that time
Wasn't food, shelter and health the need of time?

Quote:

With due respect, I totally disagree with u. It was the most need of that time. Thought must b different coz there was hell of difference b/w both nation's condition and questions.
Yes, there was difference in conditions, but the balance in defense & basic needs could have been maintained. Any ways, m' not arguing for the change of strategy but just to highlight the streamline set at very threshold.

Quote:

The debate-soul can not b associated with the quoted example

That's a lame excuse, I think. We accept leaders with all their goods and bads, and highlighting their mistakes do not mean to criticize them, but just for information for the forth coming leads not to repeat those.

Quote:
Fault is in our thoughts dear. V hav stopped 2 hav dreams.
According to researches, dreams are our thoughts in unconscious so if we stopped dreaming, means we don't have enough thoughts to dream about, so fault still lays in thoughts.

Quote:
no hope is there in youth, no spark can b seen in nation. All r thinking that "Everything has been damaged and no one can correct this situation.... Hopeless Approach."
I completely disagree, that there's no hope in youth. I think you might not have seen the work by youth. I'd recommend you to explore the youth parliament. I'll also recommend you to read Dr. Awab Alvi, and some extremely good youth at chowrangi.com and chowk.com (These are only examples on web) further exploration will show you the exact scene.

Quote:

How will it happen? just reply

Plz write the "Procedural path" 2 hav these signs if it is possible. If not plz mention!
hehehehehehe! That's a good spin. It was a question for you to answer Read between the lines!

Quote:
All hav got except u dear coz u said in continuity that:

V hav not started our journey. (see plz again "the Quote")

Quote:
U r right.... but there must b a start 2wards confession of our failures.
Let us start with mine......... I admit all of stated failures by us with open-heart and mind.

At least we initiate a difficult and long war that is started in thoughts with positive approach.
Action is still needed!
Quote:

y r u so negative?
I might was negative if any of my statement would have been baseless or without any solid argument. All my statements do not lack arguments and base so I don' think you can list me as negative.

Quote:
anyhow ok with ur comment.... but u must bear the load of Ruling Elites for 5 years in any "+ve" or "-ve" case and prepare urself 4 better option next time.
May I ask why? It's no compulsion!

Quote:

It will make ur political institute strong alongwith parties.... coz there will b an ultimate need 4 Ministers 2 follow the given agenda of party 2 acquire next term-ticket.... the best path 2 filter the currupt Political systemetic viruses i.e. Puppets

My questions are still unanswered.

One thing I'll request you, if you don't mind please, use the default font color and formating, as it's good from readability point of view! Thanks for understanding!

Regards,

Last edited by Qurratulain; Wednesday, December 26, 2007 at 11:22 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Qurratulain For This Useful Post:
Abdul Wahid (Sunday, December 30, 2007)