View Single Post
Old Thursday, December 27, 2007

Wazeer is an unknown quantity at this point

Guys... the topic was (will election bring some changes?)and i like anyother forum memebr is more then happy by having a greate debat of two intellectual.Mazhar seems optimist while quratlulain seems pessimsit.Qurat,I know that knowladge makes person pessimsit as he/she with his waste observation can see the thing that a common man cant.undoubtly ,when it comes to solving social,political and religious problem then one sees no solution and in case of pakistan it seems impossible but we need to understand that when it comes to buliding a nation ,u need time and no doubt humman and natural resources. Mazhar ,i think u r not relaisitc perhaps that is why u like this so called media and infrastructure growth but how u got this growth ?By letting americans kill afghanis much more swatis and respectfully do not forget that this growth and journey has taken genious like zulifqar ali bhutto and gave us sucide bombign which seems impossible to tackle.I urge them to contiue but resoulation seems impossible as people are still divided socially,politically and religiosuly and this helps politicians ,religious schlors and facist leader to maniuplate a common man. Pakistan is in his adulthood and it must be treated like an adult untill and unless a pakistani may take one identiy among four,A Sindhi,pakistani,musluim or a humman.I know one can manage keeping four but the media revoulation and national and internation scenerio is forcing us to choose one so that we may be clear in our thinking and action .
Abdul Wahid (Sunday, December 30, 2007)