Friday, May 03, 2024
04:34 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Economist In Equilibrium
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: she won the Essay competitionBest Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModMember of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: For the year 2006

Qurratulain has a spectacular aura aboutQurratulain has a spectacular aura aboutQurratulain has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazher
@ QURRATULAIN & ZIAKHAN

2DAY NO REPLY WAS FOUND BY ME 4M UR VALUED SIDE.

SO,

ME LEAVING 4M THIS THREAT WITHOUT SAYING ANY WORD.

WAITING 4 UR POSITIVE CRITICISM 4 MY BETTER APPROACH.

WITH BEST REGARDS,

MAZHER

Well Mazhar, being patient has no loss, you yourself have replied to the thread after about a week, and expecting others to be available 24/7 is again something I'll refer to Charles Dickens (Great Expectations) lolz!
Anyways, be patient, it's good for health and for debate as well!

@suresh

brother, m' really sorry for re-moderation, but I felt better having it recovered!

Regards,
Old Thursday, December 27, 2007

Wazeer is an unknown quantity at this point

Guys... the topic was (will election bring some changes?)and i like anyother forum memebr is more then happy by having a greate debat of two intellectual.Mazhar seems optimist while quratlulain seems pessimsit.Qurat,I know that knowladge makes person pessimsit as he/she with his waste observation can see the thing that a common man cant.undoubtly ,when it comes to solving social,political and religious problem then one sees no solution and in case of pakistan it seems impossible but we need to understand that when it comes to buliding a nation ,u need time and no doubt humman and natural resources. Mazhar ,i think u r not relaisitc perhaps that is why u like this so called media and infrastructure growth but how u got this growth ?By letting americans kill afghanis much more swatis and respectfully do not forget that this growth and journey has taken genious like zulifqar ali bhutto and gave us sucide bombign which seems impossible to tackle.I urge them to contiue but resoulation seems impossible as people are still divided socially,politically and religiosuly and this helps politicians ,religious schlors and facist leader to maniuplate a common man. Pakistan is in his adulthood and it must be treated like an adult untill and unless a pakistani may take one identiy among four,A Sindhi,pakistani,musluim or a humman.I know one can manage keeping four but the media revoulation and national and internation scenerio is forcing us to choose one so that we may be clear in our thinking and action .
Abdul Wahid (Sunday, December 30, 2007)
Old Sunday, December 30, 2007

Abdul Wahid is on a distinguished road

@ Wazeer

Quote:
Guys... the topic was (will election bring some changes?)and i like anyother forum memebr is more then happy by having a greate debat of two intellectual.Mazhar seems optimist while quratlulain seems pessimsit.Qurat,I know that knowladge makes person pessimsit as he/she with his waste observation can see the thing that a common man cant.undoubtly ,when it comes to solving social,political and religious problem then one sees no solution and in case of pakistan it seems impossible but we need to understand that when it comes to buliding a nation ,u need time and no doubt humman and natural resources. Mazhar ,i think u r not relaisitc perhaps that is why u like this so called media and infrastructure growth but how u got this growth ?By letting americans kill afghanis much more swatis and respectfully do not forget that this growth and journey has taken genious like zulifqar ali bhutto and gave us sucide bombign which seems impossible to tackle.I urge them to contiue but resoulation seems impossible as people are still divided socially,politically and religiosuly and this helps politicians ,religious schlors and facist leader to maniuplate a common man. Pakistan is in his adulthood and it must be treated like an adult untill and unless a pakistani may take one identiy among four,A Sindhi,pakistani,musluim or a humman.I know one can manage keeping four but the media revoulation and national and internation scenerio is forcing us to choose one so that we may be clear in our thinking and action .

I m 100 % agreed with u

@ QurratulAin

Why is Mazher banned?

Do u not want to know answers of ur qs?

We want them from Mazher.

He is a valued member of this forum having in-depth approach on politics.

Plz tell me the reason.

Regards
Old Sunday, December 30, 2007
Economist In Equilibrium
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: she won the Essay competitionBest Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModMember of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: For the year 2006

Qurratulain has a spectacular aura aboutQurratulain has a spectacular aura aboutQurratulain has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abdul Wahid
@ QurratulAin

Why is Mazher banned?

Do u not want to know answers of ur qs?

We want them from Mazher.

He is a valued member of this forum having in-depth approach on politics.

Plz tell me the reason.

Regards
Neither I nor any other Moderator or Admin is under any compulsion to present the reasons for banning any of the member. If you've explored CSS Forum, you must know that there are some forum policies and rules, and we all are to follow those in order to maintain a healthy academic environment here on forum's board. Any one in attempt to break those lines and to disturb forum's flow is subjected to a clear ban.

For details please visit: http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/f...s-regulations/

Thanks for understanding!

Regards,