View Single Post
Old Monday, November 17, 2014
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,290 Times in 783 Posts
exclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura about

@inayat, mubashir, phupoto

guys, would you please let me know that how many marks are of interview. In written part we had three papers of 300 marks. What about interview marks, ususally how they award us the score of interview. I mean there were two members, don't you think both members had seperate marks, like I have heard that chairman has 60 marks in his hand and the other member has 40 marks. If any of the members give you less then 33 percent marks and does not recommend you that means you are decleared failed. No matter how much good you are at written even you are at top highest marks but if any of the member does not recommend you that means you are doomed and failed straight away. I have heard such thins but I am almost not sure that whether these are based upon reality or rumours. Please let me know this thing and share your information.

Waiting for your detailed reply and thanks in anticipation
exclusively

I am adding another thing to ask you guys, look at the trend of ASI what I have observed everything is as under according to the qualification. They set a strategy to conduct the interview in 3 different categories:-

Category A
Masters Degrees' holders, interview is almost in English language only

If you introduce with master degree then you would have to answer the following questions:

1-Why do you want to join Police?
2-What do you say about terrorism and how would you tackle it?
3-How would you eliminate corruption and so on such debatable questions which have an analytic slandered?
Plus
1-Along with chairman an other old man who is set there to ask too much difficult questions which are most likely devised statistical and figarative questions e.g. dates, kilometers, establishments, world geography etc..
Apart from that chairman also ask gk questions which are comparatively easier than the old man member but not that much easier e.g 1st and second CM of sindh after the separation of Sindh from bombay. Constitutional pure LLB based questions.

Category B
Qualification: Graduation,
and the interview would be in the Language: Mix Urdu, Sindhi. and hardly English; if you have are graduate then the questions are as under:

1-Chairman used to ask average questions e.g like PM, Presidents, Islamamiat, and nothing else special.
2-Then, the second old man of the film ask the questions which are comparatively easier than the category A. e.g He asks about in the same tendency like statistics and dates, facts and figures related to geo-politics of the world but not that high much difficult as he does for category A.==this is big discrimination!
After that, some times, he asks to write down the difficult spellings.

Category C
Qualification: Intermediate;
if you are intermediate or having master degree but you mentioned intermediate then the interview would likely be halwa for you. The intermediate questions are as under:-

Language: Only urdu and sindhi no Eglish
Chairman ask very easy questions in sindhi/urdu like as under:-
1-Pakistan ka pehla sadar kon tha?
2-Sindh ka pehla CM kon tha?
3-Chach kya he?
4-Singapore ka capital kya he and many such easy capitals
5-Or ap apni marzi ka ek paragraph likhe essay ka? that's over. Bus kya baat hay!

Now, let's analyse the interview pattern:

A-If you are masters then you will face very difficult questions, especially the old man, the right side old man monster will likely eat you in asking difficult and stupid questions like we are deemed to be appreared in a quezz competition. Hence, your interview will give you really tough time and it gave me really tough time while I mentioned masters degree along with a prominent experience of job, it means I hit hard an ax on my on feet and fueled the fire while to tel the old man aa bhens mujhey marr ..

B-If you mentioned B.Com, B.A, Then, your interview would not be that much difficult and you would probably mange to sum up your viva smoothly..

C-If you mentioned Intermediate that means you are deemed lucky and they throw very very easy and silly questions. You will easily be able to answer all the questions correctly.

Now coming to the point?

1-Why one should mention his/her master degree and job experience? Agar inter batadia to muja e muja matlab ek b question miss nahi hoga!!

2-It means having higher degrees-the higher you fly the harder you fall???

3-However, if you are graduate or intermediate, then you are king and all in all to sum up your interview to the level of perfection with easy questions to answer.

Effections

If a candiage having master degree to face rubish questions and the candidate having intermediate mentioned on interview faces halva questions then why should one mention his/her master degree? Don't you think it is a BIG discrimination because they don't treat equally!

It is my personal opinion that, every body should be treated equal while interviewing, no one is above the cloud. Every body must get the opportunity on the basis of his/her own education background but questions should be asked what is on the basis of job and requirement. Because, if you are Phd, then they must not ask phd questions, as they are not going award us the another phd. Simply, the test is based upon intermediate then the questions should also be same as per the requirement and equal tendency should be devised.

In addition to this, I had seen many candidates on the gate of SPSC, waiting for the candidates to collect the questions because they or their kith and kinds were likely to take the interviews in the upcoming days. Thus, it can be said that spsc's role is antagonist here and not up to the mark to manage the equity and in transparent manner for every candidate.

80 percent questions were repeated, one of my friends collected a lot of questions and in the end he managed to answer the all of questions easily and correctly. I am not saying he did wrong, but I am saying their interview conducting and questioning repeatation shows that they are not competent including chairman who had read only sindh history and constitution.

Apart from that, personally, I did not like the way they were conducting the interviews, their way of analysing and selecting the candidates is not up to the mark. While panel was tired in the end of the candidates' interviews, they only ask two three questions and used to say bas beta ap jao because they were too much tired and were eager to go to home early. This is not good at all! They, don't care about the candidate who has been striving hard for the job for last three years.

Guys, now let me know what is their tactic to award the marks, do they consider master degree and experience reliable for the post as compare to intermediate. If they ask very easy and silly questions from the candidates of intermediate and unlike masters then don't you think it is a big discrimination? May be my assumption is wrong; may be they give more marks or recommend higher education for the post of ASI. I have no idea about that, hence, I will love to know about it, and if you know about the interview trend regarding marking and awarding according to qualification, job experience to a candidate for the job of ASI, then please share?

Thanks in anticipation

Last edited by Zaheer Qadri; Tuesday, November 18, 2014 at 11:06 AM. Reason: merged
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to exclusively For This Useful Post:
inayatali (Tuesday, November 18, 2014), saimabaloch (Tuesday, November 18, 2014)