View Single Post
Old Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Ali Mubashir has a spectacular aura aboutAli Mubashir has a spectacular aura aboutAli Mubashir has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by saimabaloch View Post
god will help those who are hard worker,may god will pass all of forum members,
yes saima you are right.

Quote:
dear mubshir,tomorrow is last day of hyd range interview,because now spsc has increased hyd range candidate which are 425,which is sheer injustice to call many candidate on merely 65 seats it is opposite of commission policy ,they should have kept good passing criteria in written rather than pass many candidate on merely passing marks ,spsc has also shorten the sukkar range seats ,which are 53,,initially,there were 63 seats for sukkar,,spsc has given full advantage to karachi candidate there are 148 seats for 460 boys,,spsc has updated today this new policy ,,,,
actually i have come to know that some of the candidates who were declared physically unfit have given chance to appear in interview, thats why the number of the candidates further increased. well lets see.

Quote:
o sorry i forgot total hyd range candidate are 435,last date of interview is 20 November ,,they have updated today in asi schedule ,the number of candidate are much larger
yes i saw it, actually i was wrongly informed thats why i shared above information, I apologize from all the forum members as I shared such wrong information.
regards.

Last edited by Amna; Wednesday, November 19, 2014 at 03:09 AM. Reason: merged/chain posts