View Single Post
Old Monday, November 24, 2014

sh immi is on a distinguished road

Dear All,
I had joined Mcdonalds back in 2012 and being working there for almost 2 years, here i have some suggestions for you people

Pros:
You will learn good management skills
People handling skils and communication skills
Good Systems
Provident fund
Medical coverage for parents
2 bonuses in year depending on performance but normal some thing other than performance works

Cons:
Rotating shifts( 9 hours each shift, 5am-2pm, 1pm-10pm and 5:30pm-2:30am)
Physical Type of Work, we cant say its a white colar job
Limited Career as most of the fast food hired people from trainee level, so no chances for better opportunity
Low salary packages in hospitality industry even though Mcdonald is highest paying employer in industry.
good for people with 14 years of education but not for those who have more than this.
After completion of training you will be promoted as 2nd assistant Manager and your Salary will be of 25k but there would hell responsibility on you
no respect at all, you will be scolded infront of your sub ordinates even in front of customer, we can say you will be mishandled by customers and management too.
No gazetted holidays such as Eid, have been adjusted later on
Seniors believe themselves as Don, your success depends on how you have contacts with your boss.
Salary growth is poor
Pressure is of hell on you
Salary doesn't justify workload
year bond

I have left McDonald in this august and during this period almost 4-5 managers have resigned due to poor working environment, they have high turnover for managers who have joined McDonald as Trainee Managers. Mostly now they are promoting managers from crew level who are not much educated and for them its a good opportunity. Its not the job for master level person.

Best of luck for your future, i hope so my post will help you people
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sh immi For This Useful Post:
IRTZA HAIDAR (Friday, November 28, 2014), Mirza Omer Saleem (Sunday, August 12, 2018), razzaqali6 (Wednesday, November 23, 2016), wchs (Tuesday, November 25, 2014), zohrab (Tuesday, May 26, 2015)