View Single Post
Old Monday, November 24, 2014

Sarrial Banda will become famous soon enough

Overall, a good effort!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aayman View Post
Hoping that someone will be helpful enough to review my work for me,I am posting this paragraph. Please let me know of your opinions(otherwise it's just a wastage of time!).

They know enough who know how to learn

It has been said that a good teacher is the one who teaches his students where to look for,not what what to look at. Learning is a continuous process,beginning from cradle and ending at grave.No one can accompany a person in this process throughout his life. It is very important that one knows how to fix one's problems. For this purpose,one has to develop the ability to analyse a situation critically but also to find new solutions.(needs reconsidering) Learning is an art.Just like many other abilities like cooking and singing. (These two sentences should be merged)knowing the art of learning could effectively liberate a person from the restrictions of peer pressure and the frustration of not having a solution to one's problems.Present age is ripe with self-learning possibilities. Internet is an excellent source of information along with entertainment. One can look for anything one needs to find out.This habit will develop self-reliance in a person enabling him to feel confident throughout his life.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sarrial Banda For This Useful Post:
parwarsha (Monday, November 24, 2014)