View Single Post
Old Tuesday, December 02, 2014

Ghulam asghar phulpoto is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by inayatali View Post
Dear, saimabaloch... It seems you are not familiar to the Interviews, I does not mean that one who crams all the G.K would be selected. In Forces Interviews like Army. Airforce, Navy and Police this craming material have no importance. Infact they are asessing you leadership qualities in Inteview like Confidence, Decision Making, Cooperativeness, Physical edurance, Team work, Talking Power etc etc..... Therefore I suggest you to work on these qualities by Practicing with Freinds like by conducting Mock Interviews.....
you are right dear, i do totally agree with you GK has no any importance with the selection process of armed forces its your mentality approach, leadership qualities and interpersonal skills which can play vital role in the process selection well, inayat honestly speaking I'm upset with your failure i mean you have already faced deputy, GTO, Psych during your ISSB tests so you must would have been selected. Anyway get come back in SRP interviews and do your best IN SHA ALLAH this time you will be selected
inayatali (Wednesday, December 03, 2014), kamii (Friday, January 16, 2015)