View Single Post
Old Tuesday, December 09, 2014

mysterious me will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhmmdkashif View Post
If none of the societies in the world is Islamic then where to find Islam, such thinking suggests that Muslims are waiting for a miracle performing prophet. In these days it's pretty easy for anyone to fool anyone . If you want Islam then look inside your own self how truthful you are, and even more so how truth accepting you are. I often see Muslims, particularly Pakistani Muslims, unable to even state clearly what they want for themselves and are highly afraid of listening to truth, often finding it offensive. They would often mix up so many things and expect others to find out what they want hahaha , it's not selflessness which they want to prove themselves, it's double face. I think this is the main reason why most people in Pakistan have dual personalities, one which they show while introducing and the other which gradually reveal itself .
i reckon this post was for me. If i would be fooling anyone then i'll say yes saudia and iran are islamic and they failed so islam failed, but, unfortunately i did not, and that with some weighty arguments, not fooling around, nor expecting others to figure out in dark.

If i say that islam is nowhere found i mean at state level. At personal level it even exist in america, uk etc etc. As islam is a complete code of life so you can not confine it to personal basis. Till the time the economic and political systems of world are not changed or paralleled with an interest free and exploitation free system no one can say that islam is completely found here.

I would have loved to say that saudia or iran is truly islamic if there zakat ratio was 100 percent, if their personal prejudices between arab and non arab had vanished, if they would not have been indulged in shia sunni conflict, if minorities were safe there but unfortunately it is not so. An independent business still needs an authentication of a kafeel there who does nothing but profits from being an arab.

If something is not found it doesn't mean it can not exist especially if it once did. If european countries can form a bank, a currency, a force like nato for themselves why cant muslims develop their own system. because they are indulged in their self interests and are playing in hands of others. rest of them are doing mere taqleed.

The reason of first world's success is their hard work and honesty and the reason for their downfall would be an exclusion of religion from state and personal life.

Its a tragedy in modern world that if you do not pretend to be liberal then you are an outright double faced. A person who is a part of system can call it wrong while still being part of it. its not double faced its helplessness. if it doesn't irk anyone i'll call it the least level of one's faith.