View Single Post
Old Wednesday, December 10, 2014

mysterious me will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhmmdkashif View Post
basically I base my views on assumption that there is no such thing as Islamic state and an Islamic state and nation state are self contradictory. Islam is better when it works like a message from God for the whole of humanity to create a sense of brotherhood, harmony and unity across cultural and national bounds. So basically what is perceived as Islamic state particularly in Pakistan is the period starting from Holy Prophet (SAW) to khulafa e rashidun when early Muslims organized themselves to spread the message of God. And as soon as that message spread across various cultures and civilizations they started absorbing it, thus what you have today is Muslims of various national origins all of whom have adopted Islam differently in their daily lives, for example a Saudi Muslim is different than a Pakistani Muslim even if they are both Wahhabis . But as soon as Muslims created a state out of Islam its power started decaying and disintegrating, monarchies started and cultural and racial rifts start becoming more prominent as well as sects started emerging as a form of internal unrest and revolts as Muslims then started pursuing imperialism rather than spreading the message, because in a state you have a government which has a seat of power, a bureaucracy and a lot of politics and then people are bound to use religious teachings for power and imperial pursuit which is what happened. Thus today a Saudi treats a Pakistani almost like a subhuman . Nevertheless it was natural for people to do that, and even prophet (saw) had envisioned that . In today's post nation state global modern age it would be better for Muslims to actually attempt to understand Islam as a message of submission before a merciful monotheistic God and then apply it in their lives, not as a tool for creating a state and projecting power, because it won't work, other states are much more powerful .
i previously gave example of EU i will repeat it again. If you see they are developing into ummah. a person from a member country can go to any of the member state without visa, they formulate their foreign policy collectively, in practice they are having the nation state and an ideological ummah side by side. so its not that difficult if there is a will to do so. The whole world is now moving from nation states to interest blocs. a nation state can not exist independently, while an ideological bloc can. But for that we will first have to get rid of baseless fighting over sects supremacy.

Islam is not an ascetic religion which feeds on submission only, its the religion of action and man would be asked about his inaction aswell. I agree to you that till we strenghten ourselves we must not meddle with superpowers.But, Muslims would not be able to live peacefully till they do not become a strong political force. So we must work in that direction as well.

I am not a history scholar, but as far as my knowledge the reason of our diminution is our inability to progress in scientific feilds, add to it the lusty luxuries in which the rulers engaged. None of them is linked to islam. infact, intellect, observation, modesty is preached in islam for a common man and a ruler alike. i dont suppport monarchy but i consider every bad thing must not be linked to it by default. Sects emerged in very early period of islam even before the doom of it as a political force. But they were not a problem till they were not exploited, here comes the power intrigues. Sects are exploited under democracy as well for the same power reason, so its a personal wrong conduct of few, which should have and should be shunned by revolting against the exploitation, not the system.

Saudis are wealthy because of their oil wealth, they are economically stronger than us and its in their genes to boast about their arab lineage, how did you relate this inhumane racial attitude of arabs with religion? i am unable to grasp.