View Single Post
Old Wednesday, December 10, 2014
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysterious me View Post
But, Muslims would not be able to live peacefully till they do not become a strong political force. So we must work in that direction as well.
hmmm well that's a good point. But becoming a polity and establishing a state are two different things. For example it's easier to become a political force, you just need excellent and intelligent rhetoric, some form of a political organization and a brilliant demagogue who can rally people and that’s it, but as soon as it comes to establishing state it creates numerous problems . Muslims at the moment don't have that ability. And more so rest of the world will try it's best not to let that happen because obviously an Islamic state will start spreading Islam just like communist state spread communism and today's west is spreading freedom , and Muslims these days are very dependent .

BTW Muslims will never be able to live peacefully until the whole world is Muslim. You don't see it as I see it and I don't have the ability and knowledge yet to correctly describe how is that the case and maybe you won't understand it either at the moment, so let's leave it there as a disagreement . an Islamic state will not create a same ummah as an EU state. EU doesn't submit before God, it submits before interest and they encourage their citizens to pursue their interests of life and don't worry about divine query in the afterlife or anything, it can go to extreme. Obviously an Islamic state won't do so, it will always try to warn citizens about hell and afterlife , and it can also go to extreme. these are some simple points. Right now it's not time for an Islamic state even if an Islamic state is possible, or we consider Rashidun period as a state amd make it our religious duty to revive that state, or whatever . One thing that affirms my faith in my stance is the mention in Quran which says Allah will give you power if you're righteous but if you are not then it will be taken away. I don't remember that ayat and I don't want to make this religious so.... ., but you can only become righteous if you are aware of what is righteous and to increase awareness you need to increase knowledge by increasing interaction with people and coming into contact with different things and nature without worrying about old morality, discipline and stuff, and start accepting the truth about reality . It appears to me this has already started in many Islamic societies, and the amazing thing is that despite many people crying about immortality, conspiracy and stuff it's not stopping haha