View Single Post
Old Thursday, December 11, 2014

RAO RAMEEZ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fahad Ahsaan View Post
If you have seen the Movie Kingdom of Heaven make on Jerusalem on the scene of war between crusaders and Sultan Salahudin,
When Sultan conquered the city the defender of city asked him a question
What is Jerusalem for you?
Sultan speaks & says: Nothing
and turn back and after walking few steps and look backward make punch of his hand and says Every thing.

if i occupy your house by saying that i can better take care of it or this is not your house can you allow me to do that can you give me your house by thinking that i can better care of it.......................

i think no
I have seen that movie thrice.
We can never compare ourselves with Saladin.
There is a difference between my house and a house which is the cause of bloodshed, with nothing to gain or lose.
Holy Prophet PBUH left his house for a purpose. Left to come back again. Holding Jerusalem is nothing but making us pre-occupied, in terms of strategies.
It's a kind of impasse when you come to this point while developing your foreign policy of middle east.
And when we have quite flexibility in our religion, in this regard, you can use that flexibility.

Saladin is dead with the death of Moral Character and it's perception in our hordes.They had produced Richards in every decade, but we have produced nothing but lecherous characters.