Monday, April 29, 2024
03:24 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Wednesday, December 10, 2014

RAO RAMEEZ is on a distinguished road
Default Necessity to hold Jerusalem???

I don't know why it is necessary to keep hold on Jerusalem?Why we can't leave it for other religions, using flexibility of our religion. When we are unable to keep many buildings of Islamic era in their original forms, then it is not necessary that we hold this one as well, for our religious concerns.
Especially, when it is said that the status of a Muslim is more exalted than the status of Holy Ka'ba (Hadith).
It is clearly said in few Ahadith that if you are not capable to pray in Jerusalem then donate something for it just. When we are not enough pious to pray at all (even at home) then there is no need to get yourself and your people killed for it????
I know all the traditions, so you must also know few mentioned here.

vhttp://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...Masjid-Al-Aqsa

P.S:- I know the demographic needs to hold Palestine but I see no sound logic (for nowadays) to get yourself killed (or even get infuriated), if you see some Jews in this very mosque.
computerpakistan (Saturday, December 13, 2014)

mysterious me will become famous soon enough

i also feel confused regarding palestinian issue. Because i feel hijrat is necessary for them.neighbouring arab countries must accommodate the prisoners of this world's largest open air prison. Even our own prophet(PBUH) left makkah for madinah to strengthen his position to be able to reclaim his native land after few years. I dont even see any kashmir like problem there, where water issue is making both india and pakistan to claim the land and keep the tussle going.

Yes, this is what needed...But I know this is never gonna happen.
Such things have no value as they can demolish even your Holy Ka'ba and Prophet's Mosque within an eye blink moment and even like Hamas throwing 2000 rockets failed completely against their iron dome technology. When I read the specifics of that technology I felt like Muslims are some sort of ants against them.
And what we have actually? Pliagrised research? Recently QAU professor who was head of dept was sacked for his pliagarised research in his PhD.

I think being morally , socially,politically, religiously downtrodden society, we must give our Holy cities and countries to west so that they can be exploited in some better way. ( Kuch zyada hogya) But no other solution we have. We deserve the positions of toilet cleaners there.

What's the fun of holding the Dome of the rock then?

Fahad Ahsaan is on a distinguished road
Question Imposible

If you have seen the Movie Kingdom of Heaven make on Jerusalem on the scene of war between crusaders and Sultan Salahudin,
When Sultan conquered the city the defender of city asked him a question
What is Jerusalem for you?
Sultan speaks & says: Nothing
and turn back and after walking few steps and look backward make punch of his hand and says Every thing.

if i occupy your house by saying that i can better take care of it or this is not your house can you allow me to do that can you give me your house by thinking that i can better care of it.......................

i think no
ghulam rasool shah (Wednesday, December 17, 2014), MUHAMMAD TAIMOUR (Thursday, December 11, 2014)
Old Thursday, December 11, 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fahad Ahsaan View Post
If you have seen the Movie Kingdom of Heaven make on Jerusalem on the scene of war between crusaders and Sultan Salahudin,
When Sultan conquered the city the defender of city asked him a question
What is Jerusalem for you?
Sultan speaks & says: Nothing
and turn back and after walking few steps and look backward make punch of his hand and says Every thing.

if i occupy your house by saying that i can better take care of it or this is not your house can you allow me to do that can you give me your house by thinking that i can better care of it.......................

i think no
I have seen that movie thrice.
We can never compare ourselves with Saladin.
There is a difference between my house and a house which is the cause of bloodshed, with nothing to gain or lose.
Holy Prophet PBUH left his house for a purpose. Left to come back again. Holding Jerusalem is nothing but making us pre-occupied, in terms of strategies.
It's a kind of impasse when you come to this point while developing your foreign policy of middle east.
And when we have quite flexibility in our religion, in this regard, you can use that flexibility.

Saladin is dead with the death of Moral Character and it's perception in our hordes.They had produced Richards in every decade, but we have produced nothing but lecherous characters.
Old Thursday, December 11, 2014

Maymoona Mirza is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAO RAMEEZ View Post
I have seen that movie thrice.
We can never compare ourselves with Saladin.
There is a difference between my house and a house which is the cause of bloodshed, with nothing to gain or lose.
Holy Prophet PBUH left his house for a purpose. Left to come back again. Holding Jerusalem is nothing but making us pre-occupied, in terms of strategies.
It's a kind of impasse when you come to this point while developing your foreign policy of middle east.
And when we have quite flexibility in our religion, in this regard, you can use that flexibility.

Saladin is dead with the death of Moral Character and it's perception in our hordes.They had produced Richards in every decade, but we have produced nothing but lecherous characters.
sir then same would be your stance on Kashmir. An handful of Jews intruded in Palestine with assistance western lobby is now claiming the right of Jerusalem and you are of the view its right must be retreated ......how? strategically this step would ameliorate Palestine and adjoining Muslim countries ..the fact is all west is behind Israel and trying to encircle Syria, Egypt ,jordan and progressing Turkey.....and control the Mediterranean sea and the oil producing muslim country....
Old Friday, December 12, 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maymoona Mirza View Post
sir then same would be your stance on Kashmir. An handful of Jews intruded in Palestine with assistance western lobby is now claiming the right of Jerusalem and you are of the view its right must be retreated ......how? strategically this step would ameliorate Palestine and adjoining Muslim countries ..the fact is all west is behind Israel and trying to encircle Syria, Egypt ,jordan and progressing Turkey.....and control the Mediterranean sea and the oil producing muslim country....
Right to secure it as a holy place should be retreated. "Infuriation" felt by trampling of mosque by Jews, hold no "value" and "logic" for us now.
I am not talking about claiming off the "right to live" but "right to live solely" and to hold it solely, should be retreated. And the things like most of our Ulemas and their Ulemas are seeing chanting about some "Saladin" should rise and get us the freedom in some silver platter, must be stopped now. Sane solutions must be devised on the basis of ground realities rather than "emotional gestures" and "blackmails".
It belongs to Jews more than Christians and to Christians more then Muslims, in the historical perspective.When in the many regions of the world, Muslims and other communities are living side by side peacefully, then why not Jews and Muslims in Levant? But for this, the "sense of insecurity" felt by Muslims and fed by Ulemas, must be torn aside, to avoid further bloodshed and regional tensions.
Introduction of Jews in the Palestine is not something outrageous by them, but something in reaction from the historical maltreatment of Jews in different eras. We, the Pakistanis, are too a product of Aryans attacked at Dravidians , snatching their territories, and even right to live with grace, snatching their identities and declaring them "Shudars" of their race.

Plus
Kashmir is an entirely different issue.
and
West is behind everything...May be, but if we suppose it even.You can't stop a region and it's population to strive in the race of "survival". Survival what we say is always by hook or by crook.The game of survival and progress is never "Fair" and "was" never fair and "will be" never ever, especially when it comes to the question of nations.
Old Sunday, December 14, 2014

mysterious me will become famous soon enough

yeh to waqai kuch zyada hogya
one group of people was displaced from its ancestral lands where it was
living peacefully, just to accommodate another group of people displaced
by some other land, this is the horrific crime done to those poor palestinians,
which SHOULD be kept in mind.
i dont think that we must completely disown jerusalem or agree to zionists claims
over israel based on historic grounds. historic evidences will allow whole
india a part in pakistan. infact ka'aba was also holy to the pagan arabs,
but now its ours and we are supposed to defend it.
I only intended to say that we must suspend the issue till we mend our
houses, but we do not seem to be in any rush to mend our house Infact all
we do and feel obligatory to do is make a hue and cry of issues which are
nothing but reflection of our own weaknesses. No strategy no unity no vision
fighting over petty issues our islamic councils busy in making judgements
about child marriage and all, no wonders, our holy places are endangered
we have earned it.
Old Sunday, December 14, 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysterious me View Post
yeh to waqai kuch zyada hogya
one group of people was displaced from its ancestral lands where it was
living peacefully
Jews suffered more in this case, if we recall the history.
Problem is, our history starts 1400 years back just, but their history starts 3000 years back. And we endorse just the facts of our history, not theirs.

Quote:
i dont think that we must completely disown jerusalem or agree to zionists claims
To that I agree. Israel was ready for peace pact, but thanks to our prejudice, we called a war on the most sacred day of Jews cowardly, and despite of all eccentric war strategies, Israel brought a humiliating defeat to us.
And now, it's either too late, or the situation is much out of hand.
A confident enemy never comes to our terms, unless we break his confidence. A belittling defeat to Syria,Egypt and Palestine altogether was enough for Israel to look down upon us for 100 years.
Well, I agree about all the demographic issues faced by Palestinians, but religious prejudice should be thrown aside, and a resolution should be made instead, taking them in trust.
Quote:
Over israel based on historic grounds historic evidences will allow whole india a part in pakistan.
Answer is in your question. i.e
Quote:
infact ka'aba was also holy to the pagan arabs, but now its ours and we are supposed to defend it.
Quote:
I only intended to say that we must suspend the issue till we mend our
houses, but we do not seem to be in any rush to mend our house Infact all
we do and feel obligatory to do is make a hue and cry of issues which are
nothing but reflection of our own weaknesses. No strategy no unity no vision
fighting over petty issues
This is nearly what I want to say.

Quote:
our islamic councils busy in making judgements
about child marriage
To mend the family system is also necessary, but not only this issue. The reason to address these issues is our own half-witteness. We live to eat,drink,marry,raising children just. The things which are meant just to go side by side in life as secondary things have became primary purposes of our life. Saas Bahu duel, Learning to woo at your best,how to die a "sacred" death in the path of opposite sex' love. We adopt stupid useless things too soon in this regard.

Quote:
and all, no wonders, our holy places are endangered
we have earned it.
We haven't earned, we have snatched as they have done to us now.

Now here is the problem. For them we say they have "Plundered" and for us we say we have "Earned".
alirazakh (Monday, December 15, 2014)
Old Monday, December 15, 2014

alirazakh is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Thank You Sir Rameez

Sir Rameez Rao, what a level of discussion made by you keeping in view the pragmatic and realistic view rather an attitude or indoctrinated prejudice, as most of the people around the world have. Thank you for your invaluable remarks on this issue which may be applied in an inductive manner from specific to general; for many such other issues.
RAO RAMEEZ (Tuesday, December 16, 2014)