View Single Post
Old Wednesday, January 09, 2008
Banned

sourtaste is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Number 9!

Dear Raaz,
Thanx for providing us with some naturally numerical solace and strength in this needy hour of our national existence.

I would like to add here more bro,though m very poor at mathematics..’9’ is the only number in numerics which never surrenders its value if u change that by multiplying it with any number…If it is important number in Be-nazir’s life then it proves she would also remain always unchanged and immortal in our and our generations’ lives,come what may…Those who want to change malign her pure character or defame her democratic ideals in life are themselves bound to have their ugly faces painted with coal…For example,
1*9=9
2*9=18(1+8)=9
3*9=27=9
4*9=36=9
5*9=45=9
6*9=54=9
7*9=63=9
8*9=72=9
9*9=81=9
10*9=90=9
11*9=99(9+9=18)1+8=9
12*9=108=9
13*9=117(1+1+7=9)=9…so on….
44*9=396(3+9+6=18…1+8=9)..=9
77*9=693(6+9+3=18..1+8=9)=9
141*9=1269(1+2+6+9=18…1+8=9)=9

So on and on and on………….9 is indeed immortal a number..so was Shaheed Be-nazir Bhutto and alike who got that celestial/numeric blessing..

@Abidusman,

Bro, Raaz bhai talked abt Numerology and you contradicted him with ur astrology…what an impact!!..Bro,I really appreciate ur deep knowledge about celestial phenomenon(Astrology) and its’ corresponding impact on one’s life on this planet(though m naïve abt it except common sense),but,m really sad to see how(though your name suggests ur being muslim) staunchly u stick to ur celestial knowledge despite knowing that n believing that “No doubt,Allah sees and knows all”(Al-Quran)..May I ask u,who r u to judge any body’s doings and wrong doings according to ur Mars and Jupiter?If u got anything concrete and what matters most in such affairs in today’s world or country of ours at this hour,then shoot it,but no celestial drawings or personal whims and qualms ,plz…We are no more living in the Greek age or for that purpose in some Hindu mythology era….Wakie,wakie Abid bhai!!…n at least be respectful to those whose death is not only being mourned by most of our own country-men but also by the most popular politicians of the world and general masses around the world..….I wonder wether u existed in this world of us mourners??n if u think that all politicians of the world are in the same boat,then you are but arguing for the sake of argument…(See global news from 27-31 decmbr,2007 for ease of refernce)..

And also mind u Abid,if Be-nazir had siphoned off that large amount outta pak,then she wd never have desired to come bakk…..She came bakk to give spirit to ppl like u of truth and democracy…She was if u take her in the brackets of sociology one of the richest ppl in world by birth..not like u n me…css-hungry…Read her last interview in the PARADE,,seems like she knew her days are numbered,despite she remained unmoved…What a daughter of the East!!

@ Duaa,

I can very well understand and feel the idiom as they say,”add fuel to fire”…and those who do so are never amongst those who got fire…so,better buddy ignore and concentrate on diffusing fire instead of going miles to find out who added fuel to fire…Loosers are loosers…just keep ur head aloof and u r bound to see countless of such abominable loosers beneath ur feet…Cheers

Regards
The Following User Says Thank You to sourtaste For This Useful Post:
Raz (Wednesday, January 09, 2008)