View Single Post
Old Sunday, December 28, 2014
Deputy District Officer (Revenue)
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: SPSC CCE 2009 - Roll no. 1852

Nasar Abbasi is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuiab Ahmed View Post
Dear Abbasi Sahab..... Game is over now.....
The objections you have raised were valid before conducting of screening test.... Im also among the victims of such a illogical test......
Im failed by 1 mark..... I burnt my night oil for qualifying the test... But spsc has decided our future on the basis of such tukka based test....
Whatever we will now discuss here would be waste of time and energy because we all are aware of policies of sindh govt and spsc....
Dear abbasi sahab what will be your line of action?
Dear Shuiab Ahmed, as far as my line of action is concerned, I will do nothing as I qualified PCS (CCE 2008) and am now serving as Assistant Commissioner. Since this test seems illogical so I just raised the point. Line of action is to be decided by those who appeared in the screening test or those who think that this test is unjustified.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nasar Abbasi For This Useful Post:
inayatali (Monday, December 29, 2014), Indomitable (Sunday, December 28, 2014), noomee (Sunday, December 28, 2014), Shuiab Ahmed (Sunday, December 28, 2014)