View Single Post
Old Monday, December 29, 2014

fyifyi is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Related to CCE

After the excruciating wait of six years commission finally decided to conducted test in Dec that had to take place originally in 2013. Notwithstanding the arguments how the prevalent red tapism delayed its materializing and played with the future of many aspiring candidates from Sindh and deprived them of their rightful participation and either it’s good or bad to conduct screening test to cut down the number of candidates. The issue at the hand is how below the par and flawed the content of the test is. Candidates were instructed to prepare from Current Affairs and yet not a single question would qualify to come under this question. The MCQs from the Everyday Sciences section were so vague and I could say to the extent that some were factually incorrect or have such options. The GK questions were not by any definition were ‘General Knowledge’. How on earth would candidates know an XYZ event took place at an XYZ mountain and that event is not even of this year. Even the MCQs asked related to Sindh were chosen in such wrongful manner that the candidates living in cities other than Khi, Hyd or Sukkur didn’t know the answers or it wasn’t the ‘common knowledge’. I even have doubts on the correctness of grammar portion too. I’ve taken CSS exam and had given multiple NTS tests so have an idea how these tests are like, how to prepare for such exams and how properly MCQs section is prepared in them.
Now the question is, THIS IS IT?! I mean the candidates waiting for years and now couldn’t apply for next CCE-if it’s going to happen in regular fashion, of which I’m uncertain as of yet- due to age limit issues. I’m not a sour loser and It isn’t whining by a failed candidate by any means as some successful candidates are putting it. I’m sure there are many whose ‘tukkas’ worked this time so is this how SPSC judges the aptitude of its candidates? What would successful candidates do when such irregularity and injustice would happen when you will be giving your written exam or interviews later? If you didn’t point it out now this will become a pattern as it has always been.
The only solution to me seems is the lowering of passing criteria from 50% to 40% because conducting this test again would be a huge burden on SPSC and is nearly impossible. I’m sure many who are working in government departments of Sindh are part of this wonderful forum so it’s a request to them to play their role in helping your fellows from Sindh.
So candidates, RAISE YOU VOICE AND CREATE A DIFFERENCE BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!
The Following User Says Thank You to fyifyi For This Useful Post:
Indomitable (Monday, December 29, 2014)