View Single Post
Old Friday, January 11, 2008
Super Moderator
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best Mod 2008

Thanked 1,764 Times in 818 Posts
Princess Royal is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Royal is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Royal is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Royal is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Royal is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Royal is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Royal is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by saadat110
@above

hmmmmmmm.... interesting........well all those things r acceptable which v r doing these days rite ?........ no veils,no more kamiz rather long shirts making friends on cell fones and meeting them etc.........is islam just for him ?
My name is Nida.

Before answering your question let me tell you that I am not among those people whom you are reffering to, AlhumdurilAllah. Being a Muslim girl, I do know my limits.

Islam is not just for him, it is for every human on earth and for every Muslim. I don't want to go in much details as the discussion may get off from the topic. The only thing that I would like to say is that there are certain things which are classified as right while others as wrong in Quran. For me the right is right and the wrong is wrong. Neither can the right be proven as wrong nor the wrong can be proven as right. And doing so will mean denying what Allah has made right and wrong for us. All that has been shown in the pictures is wrong and not at all acceptable, no matter who does it. All deserve the same.

Not living in Pakistan does not mean that I am not aware of all the happenings there. I do visit Pakistan and am well aware of the society that you are talking about. But before being a Pakistani we are a Muslim and belong from a Muslim society where all that the pictures show is not acceptable. And Bilawal is a Muslim. If it was done by any other boy/girl, I would have treated him/her the same way.

If you want to discuss Islam and society in Pakistan, start a new thread and we will have a nice debate there.

I hope your question is answered.