View Single Post
Old Friday, January 02, 2015
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no. 4793

sikandarbozdar is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by alisikander View Post
Dear,
I'm not giving relaxation to examiner. Definitely he had done mistakes in a few question (a few means a few). Neither it affected our "over all result", nor we should multiply other 95% right questions to zero and bring forward the conclusion that the whole paper was full of flaws. You are right that examiner should be held accountable. But saying "makeshift kind of test" is a big conclusion from smaller percentage of mistakes, you come up with. Hope you got my point.
@Ali Sikandar

Dear, there are about 10-15 questions, which are either wrong or have wrong keys.

So its not 95% right

10-15 mistakes in a competitive exam question paper are not easy to swallow, nor one can brush aside such a blunder.

This test is like a knockout round, where you either make it or you don't, because number of marks obtained doesn't matter. I have passed with 52, it would not make a difference, if I get 60 marks or so.

Think of those who got 40-49

Such mistakes must not be repeated and as of now, and all candidates must be awarded marks equivalent the number of such wrong questions. It is a standard practice even followed by NTS.

Why should candidates suffer for the mistakes of an ill-knowledgeable examiner?

This is no joke, its a competitive exam for heaven's sake.
The Following User Says Thank You to sikandarbozdar For This Useful Post:
alisikander (Friday, January 02, 2015)