View Single Post
Old Thursday, January 15, 2015

ASMA FAISAL is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Would be View Post
Nothing will happen if we will vent our anger on this forum. If you really want change then we must work together for a productive result. We have to protest in three cities of Sindh (Karachi, Hyderabad and Sukkur) simultaneously. We have to take support of other political parties (PTI and MQM) and if I am not wrong then they will surely support us for this cause. These political parties will go all out to tarnish the image of PPP govt and we have to take advantage from their feud. Moreover, start three threads namely; Protest against unlawful removal of SPSC Chairman in Karachi, Protest in Hyderabad, and Protest in Sukkur. I am saying so because by doing this we will have exact idea of participation in protest. Q k protest nikalo aik bar, aur aik bar main he esa nikalo jese unhain pata parh jaye that we are united and we want Agha Rafiq. I think this will work baqi it's up to you guys. q k competent tareen banda bhi mushkilon se Muktiarkar ki post ley sakega. Baqi sari Assist Commissioners/DDOs ki post MNAs/MPAs k relatives ko jaengi. Hum mehnat bhi karen aur achi posts kisi worthless banday ko mile to itni mehnat ka faida kya? Anyways it's all up to you guy. I have presented before you what I think. Now you all have to decide.

u r absolutely right, we have to rise up against this open merit assassination...otherwise we cant even be inducted as mukhtiarkar because faryal talpur is also exploiting the transfer postings of this post ...what do i tell u guys in this forum ...just wanna make u clear that if this chairman go , we will lose our future...ppp is selling papers even .........2008 waly abhi tak is k hathon exploit ho rhy hn....i have example in my home.........i m really afraid and desperate by ppp shameless and open corruption....tapydar , patwari are being promoted to AC....they cannot even read or write a single sentence in english....they dont know how to write an official report or document....taulkas and districts are allocated to these blue eyed boys in order to fulfill the wishes of talpur.........just visit DC office to meet an officer, u will astonish candidly...he wont look like an office by his manners, dress up or any outlook .............they people cannot qualify the definition and stature of any officer...we are unfortunate enough to bear birth in sind and holding domicile of the said province....jab ye phr announce hoga tu hum over age ho chuky hon gy.................rise up and fight for right
The Following User Says Thank You to ASMA FAISAL For This Useful Post:
Pakistaniguy (Thursday, January 15, 2015)