View Single Post
Old Saturday, January 17, 2015
Defence Award: Awarded to serving ISI, FIA Officers - Issue reason:

Sabir Basheer is a jewel in the roughSabir Basheer is a jewel in the roughSabir Basheer is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by new_horizons View Post
Starting salary of a Dy. AD ASF is 30k. After 10 years of service, Dy. AD is promoted to the rank of AD (Bps 17). ASF operational staff works in shifts - morning, afternoon, 1st night, 2nd night etc. So the timings are rather odd. There are no public holidays. The authority of a dy. AD ASF is limited to the premises of the airport. Now you can compare this job with your current job in terms of salary, chances of growth etc. and decide for yourself which one to choose.
Here I have full chances of being promoted to District Officer Cooperatives (BS-17) in next 5 years (till the end of 2019). And then there are expected promotions in BS-18 and 19 with same intervals. What are the chances in ASF for reaching which level at the end. I will have 27 years to serve as per my current age and superannuation age.

Regards!