View Single Post
Old Monday, January 19, 2015

edoeducation is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by new_horizons View Post
I advise you to accept the offer and join, but keep trying for a better job while serving in ASF. Don't miss this opportunity, it's lot better than being unemployed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Najeebullah Noor View Post
Well, something is better than nothing but you should strive for the best after joining ASF. Secondly, being local of Karachi it is good opportunity for you because you will not be transferred to other cities as their is always scarcity of officers in karachi Airport. Moreover, I am not agree with imbindas as he said classes in mud. There are also furnished classes for theory periods. Mud classes are only for drill and weapon periods. Though living standards of academy is miserable but after training you will see Officer Mess of Karachi airport which is not less than any Army Officers mess.
Thank You very much Guys for all your support and guidance. I have taken the advise of both of you to accept this opportunity and join the training. Rest is with Allah who gave me this job. At least now I will join the training with a clear mind and nothing will shock me.