View Single Post
Old Thursday, January 17, 2008
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CSS 2007

Muhammed Usman is on a distinguished road

my reading suggests that we never has any leader after quaid azam . people say bhutto was a leader, well i have different thoughts on this, has he been a true leader, he would have avoided 1971 chaos where he was directly involved, half of the coutnry was lost and he sat on this mayhem as a prime minister, similarly BB Nawaz Sahrif Qazi Fazl ur rehman, they all are after their personal interests, they don't have ability to have vision for us that we pakistan would sit after 10 or 20 years, how that dream would be materialized, wht they know best is to point finger at each other, they all are demanding a govt of national reconciliation, i can bet, if u put all of them together an ask them to agree upon one name for care taker PM they wouldn't suggest that, IMRAN khan was a ray of ope for me but he seems to be falling from his path, he has fallen a prey to politics to agitation ( something he has learnt from Qazi), i hope he'll soon realize that bycott is not the right way to advocate democracy.putting bilawal on top of people like Ameen Faheem, Aitazaz Ahsan, Shah mehmoob qureshi is stupidity, i don't how PPP can claim that she longs to establish democracy in Pakistan when they themselves don't elect their leader rather they follow "WILL" as if PPP isn't a political party rather it is something personal of BB
The Following User Says Thank You to Muhammed Usman For This Useful Post:
Faraz_1984 (Friday, August 01, 2008)