Sunday, April 28, 2024
05:31 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Monday, January 14, 2008

amjad777 is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb Pakistani Leadership: Deliberate Scarcity; Demand of imported leadership; or Pressing

Honourable Forum Members,
Please place your comments and suggestions. In Pakistan are we really short of good quality leadership or good leaders are pressed down and they are never been taken to the front to lead the Nation? Why we are importing leaders continuously? Why supply of indigenous leadership is pressed and politicians are crying of leadership scarcity?
See the case of Bilawal, he might be the good in all aspect, but, what about democracy? Why a dictation has been given from the leader through will that Bilawal/Zardari will be the chairman of the PPP? Why, Benazir, did not said that through voting new leader will be selected rather dictated HER party to appoint Bilawal (19 year old who even can not contest), who is not even in-country.
It’s the one case, many might not agree with me. Please put your comments for Pakistani leadership? And also how much money matters for becoming leader in Pakistan.

Wish you all the best
AA

"It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness".
"Achieve excellence to become a dear or dire of the world"
"Failure is the world, don't known to me"
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Roll no 3765

Nazia a. ghaffar is on a distinguished road

we are in more in crisis of such people who can choose gud leader more than the leaders ie Aitzaz hasan could have been the ppp head. Alas:we have not got rid of the feudalism

silverado is on a distinguished road

we do not lack leadership, we have leaders which has all the qualities of a good leader. but the process of becoming the leader is not good.There should be an election within the parties to elect the leaders of the parties.by this way we can have good leaders.eg though we have javed hashmi in Muslim league (N) still we have Nawaz sharif to be the leader and nominee for the Prime minister.Why this
Old Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Perfectionist!!
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: 2011Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,345 Times in 584 Posts
marwatone is a splendid one to beholdmarwatone is a splendid one to beholdmarwatone is a splendid one to beholdmarwatone is a splendid one to beholdmarwatone is a splendid one to beholdmarwatone is a splendid one to beholdmarwatone is a splendid one to behold

I don't know whether Bilawal is good or not as a leader of PPP because we cannot say anything about him. We should wait till his time comes. Who knows may be he become a great leader like his meternal grand father Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto because he had already said his grand father is his ideal. I think we all will agree on this point that Bhutto Sahib was a great leader. At least I think so.

And what i think about PPP's leadership is there are many senior and experienced members of PPP who were fit and eliglble for that seat and worked same for the party(especially in BB's absence) as BB had done. I think members should had voted for the leader or BB should had told the right and suitable person in her "will" that she knew was the best. But I think she thought Zardari sahib was the best. But my choice is Aitezaz Ahsan.
So, I think in our country good leaders are pressed down. I think leaders in every field of the government not only in the parties,will be good and satisfying if they would have selected by votes not If the leadership is given to them. And these will be the democratic decisions.

I am sorry if my message hurts somebody.
Old Wednesday, January 16, 2008

qayym is a glorious beacon of lightqayym is a glorious beacon of lightqayym is a glorious beacon of lightqayym is a glorious beacon of lightqayym is a glorious beacon of light
Default change the behaviors

Go back and start from BC, and scrutinize the behavior on the issues of dominating population of our region (mainly Punjab). Since BC and afterwards, there is no single significant resistance on any big issue except when somebody tried to disrupt our religious beliefs. So am in a point of view that we didn’t have any such like strong resisting germ in our genetic system which is necessary for managing the problems from a nation point of view. We (in personal) are very successful in every field but in whole, we are nothing and it’s only because of our so-called leadership of all eras. Our reaction (in whole) from very binging is just mitti pao.
We need to change the behaviors and It can be changed only with a collective and dynamic effort, an effort like Iranians put against the Shah back in 80s or Germans on issue of Berlin wall in early 90s.

Last edited by Last Island; Wednesday, January 16, 2008 at 06:02 PM.
Old Thursday, January 17, 2008
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CSS 2007

Muhammed Usman is on a distinguished road

my reading suggests that we never has any leader after quaid azam . people say bhutto was a leader, well i have different thoughts on this, has he been a true leader, he would have avoided 1971 chaos where he was directly involved, half of the coutnry was lost and he sat on this mayhem as a prime minister, similarly BB Nawaz Sahrif Qazi Fazl ur rehman, they all are after their personal interests, they don't have ability to have vision for us that we pakistan would sit after 10 or 20 years, how that dream would be materialized, wht they know best is to point finger at each other, they all are demanding a govt of national reconciliation, i can bet, if u put all of them together an ask them to agree upon one name for care taker PM they wouldn't suggest that, IMRAN khan was a ray of ope for me but he seems to be falling from his path, he has fallen a prey to politics to agitation ( something he has learnt from Qazi), i hope he'll soon realize that bycott is not the right way to advocate democracy.putting bilawal on top of people like Ameen Faheem, Aitazaz Ahsan, Shah mehmoob qureshi is stupidity, i don't how PPP can claim that she longs to establish democracy in Pakistan when they themselves don't elect their leader rather they follow "WILL" as if PPP isn't a political party rather it is something personal of BB
The Following User Says Thank You to Muhammed Usman For This Useful Post:
Faraz_1984 (Friday, August 01, 2008)

qayym is a glorious beacon of lightqayym is a glorious beacon of lightqayym is a glorious beacon of lightqayym is a glorious beacon of lightqayym is a glorious beacon of light

i think da concept of a leader is still not cleared in our minds? can any body define wat shud b a 'leader'?
35th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason:

tahirauf is on a distinguished road

its too early to comment on the future of the ppp and political future of pakistan as well...lets keep our fingers crossed and see untill the elections are held

Last edited by Last Island; Thursday, January 17, 2008 at 04:31 PM.
Old Sunday, January 20, 2008

amjad777 is on a distinguished road

Dear All,

Thanks for the contributions.

CONCLUSION:-

Most of youth don't have fait on the current leadership as quality leadership, even previously we thouth that one was good than the other, but recent historic events and continuous changing stance of our leaders get them to this stage.

Still, its politics.

LETS all pray for the good future of pakistan.

LOVE PAKISTAN.

BEST

AA

"It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness".
"Achieve excellence to become a dear or dire of the world"
"Failure is the world, don't known to me"
Old Tuesday, January 29, 2008

usman awan is on a distinguished road

salaam,
actualy we have no personality or leadership who is worthwhile and honest with pakistan,because all the politician and leaders belong to elite and fuderal background and they are not interested in the great concern of pakistan.
they only want high names of their families.
Those who care for pakistan come from middle families and have no share in politics because the politics in pakistan is the game of wealth and power.
once a writer as i remember "Mukthar Masood" has written in one of his book that when Almighty Allah want to punish a nation that nation fall a short of great men.

Last edited by amy; Tuesday, January 29, 2008 at 02:47 PM.