Old Thursday, January 22, 2015

mysterious me will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by haseebbaloch View Post
i have written in hard copy due of slow speed i can't share it here
its ok

Quote:
well the question is . is it necessary to use proverb while expanding ideas or it is good to relate and draw a theme in a nut shell
Drawing a theme in the nutshell works well. Just use few words from the given proverb just in the last sentence so as to remind the checker what the topic is.
Atleast this is what worked for me in 2014

Quote:
dear make an introduction on

A bad beginning has a bad ending
Here is the introduction.

A bad beginning has a bad ending
All that begins well ends well. The ill concieved and unplanned beginning hardly serves the objectives. It is the well thought and timely beginning which is an in-convertible prerequisite of a happy ending. A critical look into the history projects the fact that every failure ever experienced is in most of the times an outcome of a bad beginning. Thus, prudency commands to give proper timing to the beginning and prevent the ill effects of a bad start. To this end, it is said that the beginning is always difficult but its only the beginning that is difficult.

you can then move on to give few relevant examples from different spheres of life,following the rule of one example one paragraph. and then conclude by rephrasing your introduction