View Single Post
Old Friday, January 23, 2015

haseebbaloch is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysterious me View Post
its ok

Drawing a theme in the nutshell works well. Just use few words from the given proverb just in the last sentence so as to remind the checker what the topic is.
Atleast this is what worked for me in 2014

Here is the introduction.

A bad beginning has a bad ending
All that begins well ends well. The ill concieved and unplanned beginning hardly serves the objectives. It is the well thought and timely beginning which is an in-convertible prerequisite of a happy ending. A critical look into the history projects the fact that every failure ever experienced is in most of the times an outcome of a bad beginning. Thus, prudency commands to give proper timing to the beginning and prevent the ill effects of a bad start. To this end, it is said that the beginning is always difficult but its only the beginning that is difficult.

you can then move on to give few relevant examples from different spheres of life,following the rule of one example one paragraph. and then conclude by rephrasing your introduction
your marks in compo and essay ?

is it inevitable to make a paragraph of anti-thesis statement regarding the proverb as it is said bad beginning makes bad ending

it can be said that bad beginning sometimes makes good ending by consuming ones skill through thick and thin

i made a thread and invite you to come there

i have many flaws in my structure and ideas while developing i hope you polish my mistake which can get through me in the upcoming exam 2015

http://www.cssforum.com.pk/css-compu...tml#post799104

and dear to correct you prudency koi word exists nahi karta its prudence (noun)

Last edited by Amna; Friday, January 23, 2015 at 02:13 AM. Reason: merged/chain posts