View Single Post
Old Tuesday, January 27, 2015

kingfalcon will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADIL KHESHGI View Post
Yes! they'd let you go, they might be checking your vehicle for security reasons but that's just okay. I have been to the KPPSC's Office some 8-10 times in December (2014), January (2015) through my private car and there was no hurdle while getting to the commission's office, so, you should not worry about these petty things just focus on your preps. Moreover, in December (2014), I frequented the Accountant General Office and the Chief Minister Secretariat, too, but every time the Pak Army personnel allowed me after clearing my person and vehicle through security check. And one thing more, use the road which directly leads to the R.A. bazar which is the main route for getting to anywhere in the Red Zone cause I have been using the same route and don't know about other access roads whether they're thoroughfares or not.
Good luck bro!
Thanks for the assuring reply bro.. Actually it sounds like a small thing but exams are getting nearer and petty things get amplified, nerves on the edge and panic setting in.. So you have to be sure about everything just in case.. But yeah I thought about it, if they won't let anyone in, then they won't let others in too, therefore stopping all the candidates which would force the commission to change the date or venue.

Don't know about RA Bazar road, but I think Mall Road or the entry from railway station side is good.
Good Luck to you too..!
The Following User Says Thank You to kingfalcon For This Useful Post:
ADIL KHESHGI (Friday, January 30, 2015)