View Single Post
Old Saturday, January 26, 2008
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CSS 2007

bhaloo280 is on a distinguished road

A quote from Mr. Aqib's post......"Today we see only five or four percent candidates pass the CE, and if they are the real cream of whole of Pakistan then y Pakistan couldnt prosper with the help of these scholars over the years. The answer lies in my previous post. Also the other argument of mine regarding that whether intelligent ones appaer in the CE or not, is ratified by the FPSC's report.".. this was just to prove what u said and that who sould be reffered as mentally retarted.

Ther is no place in the world where all the intelligent people of a nation are interested in one profession only. The intelligent people are alwyas devided aomngst various professions. The reason, why les and less people are passing the CE every year, is that the CE has become difficult over the years. Just have allok at the past papers, the exam was much easier back then. I am sorry but if u believe that all the intelligent people should be interested in comming into government service, then i am afriad it is "you" who is living in UTOPIA. Secondly, nobody said there is less corruption in civil service, I said there is as much corruption in Civil Service as there is in any other segment of the society. And yes i say that Civil service is relatively more selfless than atleast the private sector. If by chance we meet, i will tell you about some events, to which i am a witness" and then I would like you to decide about the integrity of the corporate sector.

Ps. when one is out of reasons, one tends to use abusive language.