View Single Post
Old Wednesday, February 25, 2015
43rd CTP (OMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 140

Fahad M Mirza is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
@Fahad
Don't worry. You did well in interview last time and you will do good this time too.
They gave you a tough time and that's a good sign. Mine was more like either they had already allocated me so they were not putting much effort in the interview or they knew I can never make it to allocation, so they thought let's have some fun out of this interview, anyway.

They suggested things like 'We should take you in police and send you to Karachi.' And I was like 'No I would like to start my career from Balochsitan'. (If wishes were horses!)

I don know what would be the out come but it was a fun indeed. Mr. Wajid Rana even suggested me to consider being a detective if I do not get allocated. He even asked me how far I think I can make in police with the attitude I have.

P.S. I am the one interviewed right before you.

Apologies for replying very late, Artemis...

Very grateful for the prayers and wishes, and inshAllah you'll definitely get allocated in your desired group (as it can be reflected from interview experience), by Grace of Allah Almighty, inshAllah...

Mr. Wajid Rana really soaked out all the blood from my brain, but he surely is the one I would love to take lessons from, especially on International Law and Current Affairs... If Allah permits, we may get learn from him once we enter the Academy (Allah Willing)...

Cheers, and all the very best...