Thread: Jobs in NAB
View Single Post
Old Wednesday, February 25, 2015

RoadBlock is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mano View Post
Articleship is the most important phase of your CA and audit courses.It is 3 year training which a student has to go through to complete the course CA Module E & F .. now ICAP has allowed becholer students (bba and b.com) can appear for articleship in audit firm that's why NAB demand articleship experince along with bba and b.com
Not all BBA and Bcom degree holders are eligible for article ship. ICAP has agreements with only the prominent universities like IBA and LUMS (the ones I know) for the automatic clearance of first four modules (In case one scores minimum acceptable grades in core accounting courses or else he/she will have to appear in the corresponding paper of CA). Apart from that, I have witnessed only the ACCA qualified people during my stay at KPMG. B com students will NEVER be allowed to enter article ship without the clearance of A,B,C and D modules. BBA and BBA (Hons) in only accounting and finance fields can enter Article ship if they are graduates from accredited institutions.