View Single Post
Old Tuesday, March 03, 2015

saraforpakistan is on a distinguished road
Default false

Quote:
Originally Posted by sincer khan View Post
Dear Migration to other country is better because now a days pakistan situation is very bad, so therefore it will be better for you if you migrated to other safe country Like USA, canada and australia, dubai

My dear friend ,

my sister and brother and whole family from my mother side lives in Europe . and i literally laughed at your statement .be grateful for you have country to actually call HOME ,where nobody hates you or criticizes you because you are the follower of the most perfect man in the universe ( p.b.u.h ) where no one demands you to remove your beard because that makes them uncomfortable and where no one asked your sisters ,mother, wives ,daughters to get rid of their hijab by force . pakistan is the gift form ALLAH almighty .it is we who made it like this , what you are saying is maybe true ..but would you leave you own home and starving family to go eat with the rich and happy neighbors . i definitely wouldn't . india is a shit hole , almost half of the population dont have toilets but by GOD , by all means they love their country .. they would NEVER say ANYTHING against india ..learn from the enemy ..and know that no place on this earth is perfect ,, everything has its pros and cons .good luck
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to saraforpakistan For This Useful Post:
highly uploaded (Thursday, May 31, 2018), RAO RAMEEZ (Tuesday, March 03, 2015)