Wednesday, February 21, 2024
04:49 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > Beginner's Guide > CSS Competitive Examination

CSS Competitive Examination The Central Superior Services Examination is conducted every year for induction to Group 17 of the Civil Services

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #1  
Old Sunday, February 15, 2015
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Harry7 is on a distinguished road
Default CSS better or Immigration

I am 27 years old and have a 1st and last chance on CSS. I am an Engineer by profession having 5 years of rich experience. I earn handsome salary and work in an Autonomous Public Ltd Company in Pakistan. I enjoy a matured career stage at this moment. Moreover I plan to apply for Canadian/Australian Immigration which I will definitely succeed in if applied for. However, turning point in my life occurred some months ago when I thought how much would I prosper at the most while pursuing engineering as a career, which until now I had. I am pretty obsessed by the charm and service repute a CSP officer avails which increases with the passage of time and service years unlikely as in engineering where I will hardly experience any more repute or facility other than incremental cash. Hence, I want to ask whether going for CSS shall work good or whether continuing with my present career and plans shall be the triumphant option. I personally am confused as at the end, I will have to return back to Pakistan and then I will be a no-one with pretty much cash in hand which is not a need for me as I am financially stable. Hence, please help and guide me in prioritizing my career path. Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old Monday, February 16, 2015
46th CTP (CTG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2017 - Merit 180
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Lahore
Posts: 76
Thanks: 80
Thanked 50 Times in 31 Posts
gintino is on a distinguished road
Default

If you are financially sound and are confident of not resorting to corrupt means, do give CSS a try. As you rightly mentioned, being a CSP is the most prestigious career one can have in Pakistan.

And with the current pace of reforms and interest in the rectification of civil services in Pakistan, I'm sure the monetary compensation would soon match that of the private sector, if not more. And, we need honest and steadfast individuals in the services, who can withstand pressure and do not possess any weakness that the politicians can exploit. Believe me, all honest officers tend to become competent and enjoy a lot of unparalleled reputation.

May Allah be with you. Keep praying to God. Establish a very close relationship with your God. Pray to Him. He will soon let you know what to do and what not to do. Visit a genuine friend of God to guide you.

May God bless you, Aameen.

Regards,
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old Monday, February 16, 2015
sincere khan's Avatar
Senior Member
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: In the City Of Flowers
Posts: 1,211
Thanks: 255
Thanked 510 Times in 399 Posts
sincere khan will become famous soon enough
Default

Dear Migration to other country is better because now a days pakistan situation is very bad, so therefore it will be better for you if you migrated to other safe country Like USA, canada and australia, dubai
__________________
Success is simple. Do what's right, the right way, at the right time.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old Monday, February 16, 2015
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 12
Thanks: 6
Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts
playerofdangers is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sincer khan View Post
Dear Migration to other country is better because now a days pakistan situation is very bad, so therefore it will be better for you if you migrated to other safe country Like USA, canada and australia, dubai
We collectively are responsible for this bad situation and we together have to improve it instead of running away.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to playerofdangers For This Useful Post:
highly uploaded (Thursday, May 31, 2018), saraforpakistan (Tuesday, May 19, 2015)
  #5  
Old Monday, February 16, 2015
sincere khan's Avatar
Senior Member
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: In the City Of Flowers
Posts: 1,211
Thanks: 255
Thanked 510 Times in 399 Posts
sincere khan will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by playerofdangers View Post
We collectively are responsible for this bad situation and we together have to improve it instead of running away.
Why we??
our Foolish and Lazy Ministers, Govt Officers, Judges etc are responsible because these people make and implement law and Rules for us. they ordered us to follow the rules and law but self they are exempted from these rules and law. after 67 years our country is still backward
__________________
Success is simple. Do what's right, the right way, at the right time.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old Wednesday, February 18, 2015
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 108
Thanks: 86
Thanked 68 Times in 48 Posts
Demonstrative is on a distinguished road
Default

I know this would sound rhetorical but do what interests you and what satisfies you. There are CSPs who even leave the field. Opinion as to prestige etc varies from person to person.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old Tuesday, March 03, 2015
saraforpakistan's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 98
Thanks: 51
Thanked 38 Times in 22 Posts
saraforpakistan is on a distinguished road
Default false

Quote:
Originally Posted by sincer khan View Post
Dear Migration to other country is better because now a days pakistan situation is very bad, so therefore it will be better for you if you migrated to other safe country Like USA, canada and australia, dubai

My dear friend ,

my sister and brother and whole family from my mother side lives in Europe . and i literally laughed at your statement .be grateful for you have country to actually call HOME ,where nobody hates you or criticizes you because you are the follower of the most perfect man in the universe ( p.b.u.h ) where no one demands you to remove your beard because that makes them uncomfortable and where no one asked your sisters ,mother, wives ,daughters to get rid of their hijab by force . pakistan is the gift form ALLAH almighty .it is we who made it like this , what you are saying is maybe true ..but would you leave you own home and starving family to go eat with the rich and happy neighbors . i definitely wouldn't . india is a shit hole , almost half of the population dont have toilets but by GOD , by all means they love their country .. they would NEVER say ANYTHING against india ..learn from the enemy ..and know that no place on this earth is perfect ,, everything has its pros and cons .good luck
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to saraforpakistan For This Useful Post:
highly uploaded (Thursday, May 31, 2018), RAO RAMEEZ (Tuesday, March 03, 2015)
  #8  
Old Tuesday, March 03, 2015
Maroon Beret's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Nanjing, CN; Dammam, KSA; Karachi, PK
Posts: 191
Thanks: 26
Thanked 61 Times in 46 Posts
Maroon Beret is on a distinguished road
Cool Expat

I am an expat, its been almost 4 year that i am out of Pakistan.
Apropos, I am coming back to Pakistan just to give competitive exam.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old Tuesday, March 03, 2015
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 404
Thanks: 34
Thanked 145 Times in 118 Posts
Hassan02 has a spectacular aura aboutHassan02 has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by saraforpakistan View Post
My dear friend ,

my sister and brother and whole family from my mother side lives in Europe . and i literally laughed at your statement .be grateful for you have country to actually call HOME ,where nobody hates you or criticizes you because you are the follower of the most perfect man in the universe ( p.b.u.h ) where no one demands you to remove your beard because that makes them uncomfortable and where no one asked your sisters ,mother, wives ,daughters to get rid of their hijab by force . pakistan is the gift form ALLAH almighty .it is we who made it like this , what you are saying is maybe true ..but would you leave you own home and starving family to go eat with the rich and happy neighbors . i definitely wouldn't . india is a shit hole , almost half of the population dont have toilets but by GOD , by all means they love their country .. they would NEVER say ANYTHING against india ..learn from the enemy ..and know that no place on this earth is perfect ,, everything has its pros and cons .good luck

I feel really bad about your family, they would have come home to their GREAT country, Pakistan, but the Europeans keep them in chains, right? I really hope that the Evil Europeans will let your family come back home.

Jokes aside, I don't know which run down corner of Europe your family lives in. A lot of my relatives live in the UK, including my aunt and they are very happy there.

And yes, tell your relatives to put their money where their mouth is and come back home if Europeans are so bad. Hypocrites...
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Hassan02 For This Useful Post:
RAO RAMEEZ (Tuesday, March 03, 2015)
  #10  
Old Tuesday, March 03, 2015
Fahad Ahsaan's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: LAND OF HONOUR
Posts: 100
Thanks: 12
Thanked 51 Times in 26 Posts
Fahad Ahsaan is on a distinguished road
Smile Go For Golden Chance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry7 View Post
I am 27 years old and have a 1st and last chance on CSS. I am an Engineer by profession having 5 years of rich experience. I earn handsome salary and work in an Autonomous Public Ltd Company in Pakistan. I enjoy a matured career stage at this moment. Moreover I plan to apply for Canadian/Australian Immigration which I will definitely succeed in if applied for. However, turning point in my life occurred some months ago when I thought how much would I prosper at the most while pursuing engineering as a career, which until now I had. I am pretty obsessed by the charm and service repute a CSP officer avails which increases with the passage of time and service years unlikely as in engineering where I will hardly experience any more repute or facility other than incremental cash. Hence, I want to ask whether going for CSS shall work good or whether continuing with my present career and plans shall be the triumphant option. I personally am confused as at the end, I will have to return back to Pakistan and then I will be a no-one with pretty much cash in hand which is not a need for me as I am financially stable. Hence, please help and guide me in prioritizing my career path. Thanks
Go for Golden chance, you can avail immigration or job abroad any time,Pakistan need you.
__________________
منم محو جمال او
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Posts of AD (BS-17) in Immigration & Passports Sabir Basheer Jobs Announcements 252 Sunday, July 31, 2016 12:41 PM
US Affairs (Important Articles) Roshan wadhwani News & Articles 31 Monday, May 13, 2013 12:59 PM


CSS Forum on Facebook Follow CSS Forum on Twitter

Disclaimer: All messages made available as part of this discussion group (including any bulletin boards and chat rooms) and any opinions, advice, statements or other information contained in any messages posted or transmitted by any third party are the responsibility of the author of that message and not of CSSForum.com.pk (unless CSSForum.com.pk is specifically identified as the author of the message). The fact that a particular message is posted on or transmitted using this web site does not mean that CSSForum has endorsed that message in any way or verified the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. We encourage visitors to the forum to report any objectionable message in site feedback. This forum is not monitored 24/7.

Sponsors: ArgusVision   vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.