View Single Post
Old Tuesday, March 03, 2015

Fahad Ahsaan is on a distinguished road
Smile Go For Golden Chance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry7 View Post
I am 27 years old and have a 1st and last chance on CSS. I am an Engineer by profession having 5 years of rich experience. I earn handsome salary and work in an Autonomous Public Ltd Company in Pakistan. I enjoy a matured career stage at this moment. Moreover I plan to apply for Canadian/Australian Immigration which I will definitely succeed in if applied for. However, turning point in my life occurred some months ago when I thought how much would I prosper at the most while pursuing engineering as a career, which until now I had. I am pretty obsessed by the charm and service repute a CSP officer avails which increases with the passage of time and service years unlikely as in engineering where I will hardly experience any more repute or facility other than incremental cash. Hence, I want to ask whether going for CSS shall work good or whether continuing with my present career and plans shall be the triumphant option. I personally am confused as at the end, I will have to return back to Pakistan and then I will be a no-one with pretty much cash in hand which is not a need for me as I am financially stable. Hence, please help and guide me in prioritizing my career path. Thanks
Go for Golden chance, you can avail immigration or job abroad any time,Pakistan need you.