View Single Post
Old Friday, March 13, 2015

ADIL KHESHGI will become famous soon enoughADIL KHESHGI will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by fawad9770091 View Post
Adil bhai masla to sara urdu ne hi banaya he. And one more thing merit has also been fixed for females .. and that is too 60. haha
Mara koi masla nahe hai agar sirf pass hona hai: total 4 sawal, 1 translation, 2 interpretation of Urdu verses. yeh do attempt karne se koi bhi pass hosakta hai lekin mein chahta ho ke ismein score kiya jaye. agar koi Urdu literature wala apnay notes share karein khososan poets walay to masla hal hosakta hai
Quote:
Originally Posted by abbas khan 119 View Post
urdu elective book for BA univ of pesh.
When I matched those two books with the previous papers, part-I & part-II, (UOP BA) found them wanting as per the papers' trend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by N is best View Post
adil bhae, what about islamiat? would that be in urdu? and what about question 1 Islamiat (translation from arabic to urdu)? from where we can prepare that portion?
You can attempt it in either medium (Urdu/English). For its preparation, you may consult Rasheed Ahmad Shibli's book barring Q # 1 which you may leave to luck or you can plug this loophole by consulting some most important verses of the Holy book.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeekaay View Post
we have to memorise urdu translation but of how many surahs ? the last ten as given in the css syllabus or it can be any ?
When I downloaded the syllabus with previous papers, I found that the Arabic text was not from the last ten surahs but from somewhere else in the Holy book.
abbas khan 119 (Friday, March 13, 2015), N is best (Friday, March 13, 2015)