Thread: Secular state
View Single Post
Old Thursday, March 26, 2015

nelblueblue is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb

Iran as a secularist mean it has some constitutional reforms of non religious foundations like democracy and freedom of expression which is missing in Arab world.Americas aim is to promote fanatical religiosity in Muslim world(see Webster reply interview as given to BBC news channel)
absolute freedom of speech is dangerous like nazobillah negative and baseless critism on the life of p.b.u.h. as a cartoonist mimicry.
Moral bankruptcy see foundations of western society: profit oriented society goes to extreme level (see interviews of Julian assuange and Edward snowdon) Gmo genetically modified organism(read Michael book seeds of destruction.read how 9/11as false fabrication still misgiving GWot global war on terror as a self righteousness lofty aim that evades poverty and brings equality(George bush words)in reality mini nukes were blatantly used in Afghanistan and Iraq and scientist termed this process as silent Hiroshima (search the topic in dawn newspaper though I have studied thousand of such articles.
now do you think so religion has violated basic rights of human to such an extent that give me proof keeping in alignment that still commuting champs of human right defender and award winning authority of humanitarian assistant and we know very well they are doing in Africa(Rwandan genocide Libyan regime change and darfur crisis and Arab spring in eqypt )list is infinite from my side.
@Jamal nasir
brother I know thousand of facts like these but unfortunately you did I not understand the word religion which I had mentioned in my previous post.
tell me the d/f b/w religion and deen than u will understand how we are following religion but not islam.

brother limited knowledge is also depicted from your side American legal system and administrative policy is at its utter failure????please please please tell me just the answer of these questions
who controls federal reserve of America?????
what is the role of illuminaty in American politics economy and military????
why imf wto and NATO was established in 1940s at that time united nation was established still headquarter of un security council head office in new York but not in Geneva?????
how Israel lobby has gained rigorous momentun in American affairs raging from internal state involvement to foreign affairs?????
foundations of wall street jounal and why it is a monopliziz cartel??who is baking.
who is hijaking media and news and what is their aim.
really really sorry to say that it also reflects your limited knowledge????????????
Tell me why despite of all pitfalls islam is not the fastest growing religion in the world.????????????
nothing is certain in science do agree also reflect that science itself has limited understanding about this world and afterword its just dumb.??????is it or not????
whats your opinion about Einsteins theory of relativity and ashab -i-kahaf in surah kahaf.
what's your opinion about maraj all Bahrain Yale take keyan beynahoma brza khul yabkayan.
two d/f currents transfer cross and than separate without missing up(its mentioned that labror and Atlantic currents transcrosses but never mix up)
as far as zakir nail is concerned tell me any fabricated malacious and derogatory and subjective statement of that guy.problem is that we are just critics and balanced in thought and action.
why we are at utter failure due to absence of justice in thought action and deeds.
Allah says aidaloo how a aqrabu littaqwa. establish adle as it is proximal to taqwa (Piety.)