Thread: Secular state
View Single Post
Old Thursday, March 26, 2015

Hassan02 has a spectacular aura aboutHassan02 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelblueblue View Post
profit oriented society in America just promote the interest of cartels like
What do you think the average American lives off of? Handouts from aliens? The same profit oriented society you're bashing made the US rich in the first place.

Quote:
America is secularist (proof its not necessary to take oath on bible while the ceremony of presidential ceremony)America is pluralistic society and tell me the any point from constitution that reflect its religiosity and dear
So that makes it secular? Please review your definition of secularism, you seem to be confused. BTW, read my post again, I said the constitution of the US is secular but religion has a major impact upon its politics, case in point being Bush who believed he was on a mission from God when he invaded Afghanistan and Iraq.

Quote:
its free masonry about which you have to search.
hahaha bro also tell me about aliens, devil worshipers, the Illuminati etc.

Quote:
9/11 if not fabricarion than why scientific evidences contradicted bush's statement
Scientific evidence such as?

Quote:
and why gold reserves were transported from that site and according to witnesses it was a fighter plan
Again, provide proof. I admit, I'm not very knowledgeable about 9/11 so prove to me that it was a fabrication.

Quote:
2.why radar system of worlds superpower within its own territory was jamed when planes were flying in the air.
Explain this please.

Quote:
4.how terrorist reached the plane basement moreover they broke the security nucleus ?????
How
how and how could be it possible.
That's a senseless argument. By this logic, the attack on every military installation in Pakistan was an inside job.

Quote:
please tell me the answer of above mentioned post and I will tell you how secularism is deteriorating the peace and holistic progress lies within the court of deen I slam
Secularism is destroying peace, sure man. That is why secular countries are peaceful and Muslims are dying like flies. I really like your logi

Quote:
3.European countries are puppets.and I will prove.inshallah.
Prove it.