Thread: Secular state
View Single Post
Old Thursday, March 26, 2015

nelblueblue is on a distinguished road

tell me a single proof from American society that religion has impact on common people and politics????
bush religion is not the one you said its free masonry
(videos of devil deeds in bohemian groove sign of two erected pyramids with free masonry written on American dollar is a clear sign of my argument if you have an American dollar see at its back a hawk carrying an olive branch havingc13 fruits and words on left having 13 swords.and for your kind of info free masonry comprises of 13renowned families.and tell me answer of American history related question.incompetency is evident I am telling you references and you are not responding to mine raised question.should I consider you don't know the answer if yes than its absurd to tell you the real truth.

my counter question is if zakir is fabricating than tell me a concrete evidence that evolution is happening.
obviously DNA exitance contradicts his theory and while in an interview Darwin said I even got confuse when I see a peacock feather at that time he unable to justify it.
you know Einsteins biggest mistake that he accepted as well that evolution has taken place
according to him it was impossible for him to have secular thought that God is non existant and universe is evolved all of suddenly.
about federal reserve its not Jews its free masonry and Zionist this is the reason why john f Kennedy and martin Luther king Jr. was assessinated.and dust was fluxed off under the carpet of conspiracy theories.
administrative failure of America (consider obamas before and after election speeches and rising poverty pro biased media heavenly debted from federal reserve that America cannot take its own stance independently and bush grandfather slogan new world order.(its objective are as dangerous as nucleure bomb for the world but unfortunately only reflect the economical truth.
I think so you would be aware of neorealism and neomashiaveelism.these two terms read in depth and also secularist world link.
enough to indicate that secularism is destruction from every aspect except the one which is stolen from religion.

my counter question is if zakir is fabricating than tell me a concrete evidence that evolution is happening.
obviously DNA exitance contradicts his theory and while in an interview Darwin said I even got confuse when I see a peacock feather at that time he unable to justify it.
you know Einsteins biggest mistake that he accepted as well that evolution has taken place
according to him it was impossible for him to have secular thought that God is non existant and universe is evolved all of suddenly.
about federal reserve its not Jews its free masonry and Zionist this is the reason why john f Kennedy and martin Luther king Jr. was assessinated.and dust was fluxed off under the carpet of conspiracy theories.
administrative failure of America (consider obamas before and after election speeches and rising poverty pro biased media heavenly debted from federal reserve that America cannot take its own stance independently and bush grandfather slogan new world order.(its objective are as dangerous as nucleure bomb for the world but unfortunately only reflect the economical truth.
I think so you would be aware of neorealism and neomashiaveelism.these two terms read in depth and also secularist world link.
enough to indicate that secularism is destruction from every aspect except the one which is stolen from religion.I think so now you will also pinpoint fairy tales from this passage as well.if yess kindly pay attention in the light of scientific evidence.