Thread: Secular state
View Single Post
Old Tuesday, April 14, 2015

nelblueblue is on a distinguished road

@Buddha
oh Mr.ABC I read muqadimmah and your posted quotes that khaldun was evolutionist is falsified.
I would suggest you to read by yourownself and than argue me.(because he was staunch supporter of creation and what absurd you previously posted was contextualized as it(your quote)from muqadimmah is explaining the status of prophet when compared to other living creature so as the angels.for your info it is mentioned on pg#136.first read it and than make a ------
don't use abusive language that itself reflects your abysmality in view of moral ethics//another pitfall
that secularist don't bother nonconformist view.

if you have logical arguments to disprove religiosity at state level.more than welcome to share with us.
if caliphate system is failed than your so called modernism has also waged war...
kindly tell me solution to contemporary world in view of secularism and at least I will probe your arguments rather than accepting as headless chicken.
short temperament doesn't work.and I am requesting you to make sure that don't get panic.

@raorameez
who is saying your argument in view of badr and chartar of madina was correct.
let me tell you
1.madina chartar was signed b/w Muslim and other tribes including Jews.its essence was that
Muslims will not only defend Jews tribes but also resolve their internal conflicts.(civil war b/w oaks and khazrj was resolved by pbuh)
(this chartar was mutually consented-an crystal clear evidence that it was a democracy...(because democracy means selection of leaders by common but also ensuring minorities right to existance and due deliberations to put their effort in society's development and their voice is heard and given the security of their lives.
2.in battle of badr situation was entirely d/f
because Muslims were minority and it was a fight for survival from Islamic point of view
3.Muslim children were educated because they(pbuh) wanted to gave new generation which is educated.(recall surah alak)
please tell me hadith no and whats your opinion about it.because I didn't understand it completely.
again would you like to tell me solution to contemporary problems in view of secularism.
I am reiterating I will surrender if you tell me viable solution to global problems and now challenge its impossible for you to solve the crisis of today's crisis in case if you separate religion from state affairs

ok if half problem is resolved by separation of religious caste .
than tell me one thing how can you resolve the crisis of Global war on terrorism.
2.corporate industrialist who earn profit at infinite rate like imf;two and corporate banks.
as a result of their egalitarian reforms and austerity measures global poverty has increased. at one side we have bill gates whose working capital is even more than Pakistan GDP and on other side we have African states like Kenya;Ethiopia and Zimbabwe where on single day thousand of people die due to starvation.
I would mention a quote of famous agroscientist
saying (people in Africa not die due to non availability of food but due to non purchasing power.

3.family norms are absolutely destroyed(you know very well about extra marital relationships and how obsecence images videos and acts are destroying the minds of people.(are women still safe from rape????)
4.if Muslims are fighting due to sectarianism than who is financing Isis in Iraq???
5.secularism has authority than why it is not ending global war while Americas own media is saying that 9/11 was a false propaganda.
6.just an independent investigation is not made by free masonarist to ascertain the true.
in short these are just some of questions that I have picked up randomly.please explain yours suggestions in view of secularism.